she walks in on you changing (requested)

Knowing that you left the door unlocked for her, Chaeryeong let herself into your house and closed the door behind her.

She called out for you but didn't get a response, so she walked down the hallway to your room.

She could hear you singing along to the music that you were listening to as you got ready for your date with her and it only took a few seconds for her to realize that you were listening to icy.

Without even thinking and amid her excitement to hear you listening to their songs, she entered your bedroom.

"My girl has such a pretty voice," She smiled, only to gasp as you let out a shriek.

"Chaeryeong!" You yelled in shock.

Standing in your doorway, Chaeryeong covered her eyes as she realized what was happening.

You were completely unclothed, wearing absolutely nothing, and Chaeryeong was so worried that you might feel so uneasy about her accidentally seeing that.

"I'm so sorry, y/n! I didn't mean to walk in on you! I swear I wasn't thinking when I walked in. I won't do it again!"

"Chaeryeong," you spoke quietly. "It's okay. You just startled me, that's all."

She still had her eyes covered, too afraid to remove her hands from over them without hearing you say that it was okay to do so.

"We've been together for three months now. Some people see their partners unclothed by now, right?" You chuckled.

"Yeah, willingly. But I shouldn't have just walked in like that. I don't want you to be uncomfortable."

"I'm not uncomfortable." You said as you pulled on the outfit that you'll be wearing on your date tonight.

You walked across the room to her, gently laying your hand on her shoulder.

She jumped with a gasp falling from her lips.

"I'm not naked anymore, baby. You can look."

She pulled her hands away and sent you a big, beautiful smile when your eyes met.

"I'll knock next time, I promise."

"Okay." You giggled. "But just so you know, I'm not upset or uncomfortable. It was only an accident. It's not like you walked in on me changing just because you wanted to see something."

She put her arms around you as you kissed her cheek softly.

"Thank you for understanding." She said, noticeably relieved now. "By the way, I only looked for a second before covering my eyes, but if you need a confidence boost, I'm here to give it to you because you, baby girl, are so damn gorgeous."

Her words made your heart flutter, and those butterflies that you've felt every day since the day you met came flooding back.

With anyone else, you might feel differently in this situation.

But it's Chaeryeong and with how beautiful and safe she makes you feel, you just put your hands on her shoulders and pulled her closer.

"Thank you, sweet girl," you giggled. "You make me feel so beautiful and you always know how to make my heart melt."

She kissed your forehead, watching as you closed your eyes over the sweet kiss on your skin.

"Good. Because you are beautiful; so beautiful. Now, are you ready to go?"

You nodded and slipped on your shoes quickly before grabbing your bag, ready for a lovely date with your even more lovely girlfriend.