you're a fan and you faint in the front row (requested)

You couldn't believe this was happening.

You were in the very front row, so excited that you could barely stand still as you wait for the girls to come on stage.

It's your very first ITZY concert that you're attending and to make it even more surreal, you're right in the very front, which means you're going to be as close as you'll probably ever be to them tonight.

You've adored ITZY for as long as you can remember. They've helped you through a lot, always making your darkest days and night so much brighter.

So tonight is so special to you.

You could hear the intro of the show starting as the lights went down and everyone began to scream at the top of their lungs.

People around you had their phones out to capture these exciting moments.

Although you'll probably take a few photos and videos throughout the show, you have it in your front pocket for the time being so you can enjoy the show with your own two eyes as much as possible.

The girls appeared on stage, singing the first song which was 'in the morning'.

They were so close to you.

It felt so surreal!

You didn't take your eyes off of them, finding yourself looking at each member.

They were so in sync with each other and it was amazing to watch them shine bright like the stars they truly are.

After in the morning, they began to perform not shy, and then they moved on to dalla dalla.

As they began performing that, you started to feel a little off.

You felt a little lightheaded but you did your best to push through it, so you could keep enjoying the show.

You squeezed your eyes shut as the room began to spin.

You opened your eyes a few seconds later, hoping that you'd feel a little better, but you got worried as you realized that you only felt worse.

You felt so dizzy and you knew you were going to pass out.

But with so many people around, you had no idea what to do.

Before you could even try to figure it out, everything turned black and you fainted.

"Hey! Wait, stop!" Chaeryeong spoke into her mic. "We need some help over here! Someone fainted!"

A guard and a medic rushed to you.

Thankfully, before you hit the ground, someone caught you and got the girls' attention to get you help.

"Hang on, stop the music for a moment." She said before rushing to the edge of the stage, close to the medic so she could talk with them.

"What should we do? Is there some way we can help? Do you think she'll be okay?" She asked.

The medic quickly told her that you needed to lay down and get checked out.

"Okay. Take her backstage. When we have a break, I'll come see what's going on. If anything changes, let me know. I want to make sure she's safe and that she's okay."

They nodded and helped you backstage.

You opened your eyes not long after and you noticed that you had no idea where you were.

But the medic and the guard were there, quick to explain everything to you.

The medic looked you over and determined that your sugar was low, which you knew must've been from you being so stressed lately and only finding comfort in looking forward to the show that you haven't been eating well.

"Don't worry, you'll be okay. We'll get you feeling better in no time. I'll be right back."

Just as the medic stood, the music stopped and he turned to you.

"I think they've got a little break, which means that Chaeryeong should be in here in a moment. She said she wanted to make sure you were okay."

Your heart almost stopped right then and there.

Was he being serious?

He stepped out of the room, promising to return momentarily.

Your heart was pounding and you almost didn't believe him, until you heard her voice.

"Is she in there? Is she doing okay?"

"She is and she'll be okay. I'm going to make sure she gets something in her system and she'll be alright in no time."

Your heart was going to explode from your chest, you just knew it.

You might even faint again.

What would you do then?

"I'm going to go say hi to her!"

You could hear her footsteps on the floor and you almost felt like you were dreaming, until she appeared in the doorway.

"Hi! I'm Chaeryeong! Nice to meet you!" She grinned as she walked to you. "I saw you faint and it scared me! I'm so happy you're okay!"

"Thank you," you said, in disbelief that she was actually standing there.

Until she hugged you.

"I have to get back on stage. I want you to stay here for a little longer and rest up. Eat, make sure you're feeling better! Next chance I have, I'll come back and see you again. Okay?"

You nodded and she sent you that smile that made you weak in the knees.

You've only seen it through your phone or laptop screen, so seeing it in person almost made you pass out once more.

"I'll see you soon!" She grinned. "Please, feel better!"

"I will!" You said as she hugged you once more before you heard someone call out for her.

She had to change into her next outfit for the next performance and she hurried out of the room, swearing she'd be back in no time.

You had to be dreaming.

But you knew you weren't. The hug was much too real.

You just squealed in excitement.

Maybe passing out tonight wasn't such a terrible thing after all.

It let you meet her, which never would've happened otherwise, and you felt so grateful that you did.

And she'd be returning again soon, leaving you feeling more excited than you've ever been before.