you pass out in her arms (requested)

"Darling? Are you here?" Chaeryeong called out as she walked into your shared home.

It's been a long day and she was happy to finally be home with you.

The only thing was that she didn't see you anywhere.

It was a little late so she figured maybe you were in bed and had already fallen asleep.

But when she walked upstairs and saw the light on in the spare room that you both recently turned into a little at-home gym, she knew that's where you were.

She opened the door and saw you on the treadmill.

It was at a fast pace and you seemed to be out of breath, so she came over to you and pressed the off button.

"Chaeryeong!" You said as you got off the treadmill and threw your arms around her.

You were a little sweaty but so was she as she'd been in practice all day long, so she didn't care.

"I missed you so much today, sweet girl." She said as she held you close.

"I missed you too."

You pulled away and swayed in her arms slightly, making Chaeryeong wrap her arms back around you in concern.

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah, fine." You said. "Just a little lightheaded."

"Take it easy, darling." She said as she sat you down on the floor. "How long have you been working out for today?"

"I don't know. A few hours."

"A few hours? Baby, you can't push yourself so hard!" She said in worry.

"You don't understand." You said. "I have to work out a lot. I have to do my best and push myself."

"Why?" She asked and watched you turn your head. "Baby, are people saying things online again?"

You wordlessly nodded your head at her, answering her question.

"Oh, baby, don't pay any attention to them. They don't know you and if they think you're anything but beautiful, they're either just jealous or full of hate. You're perfect to me."

"Thank you." You smiled. "I promise I'll stop pushing myself so hard."

"Good." She said before kissing your lips softly.

She helped you stand back up, only for the room to spin once again.

"Y/N? Talk to me. Are you dizzy again?"

You nodded.

"Very." You said. "I think," You paused as you began to feel sick. "I think I'm going to pass out."

Chaeryeong went wide-eyed and tried to get you to sit back down, only for you to faint in her arms as she put them around you.

"Oh my god! Y/N? Y/N, talk to me!" She begged as she gently laid you on the floor.

But you didn't answer.

So, out of fear, she pulled out her phone and called for an ambulance, which arrived soon after.

They took you to the hospital, where you were told you were dehydrated and overworked.

You had pushed yourself a little too far this time and Chaeryeong couldn't help but feel terrified.

"Hey," You said as you grabbed her hand. "I'll be okay."

"You scared the hell out of me." She said as she held your hand tightly. "I was so scared."

"I know, I'm sorry. But I'm okay, I promise."

She nodded and kissed your hand.

"I love you so much." She said. "Don't ever scare me like that again. Take it easy on the exercise and don't push yourself so hard. Remember that I think you're beautiful and my opinion is the only one that matters."

"I know. I love you too." You said as you breathed out a long sigh. "I promise to be more careful."

"Good." She said before kissing your cheek.

She smiled at you as she started to play with your hair, so relieved that you were going to be okay.