I wasn't your bias? (requested)

"It's almost two am. Are you tired?" Chaeryeong asked you as she lovingly gazed down at you.

Your head rested on her chest as you curled up in your bed together, finally as close as can be after spending so much time apart due to her busy schedule.

"Not at all." You said. "You?"

"Nope." She spoke before a smile pulled at her lips. "Let's talk about some stuff."

"Like?"

"Anything that comes to mind." She spoke and kissed your head.

"How's the comeback coming along?"

"Great! Are you excited about it?" She wondered and watched you nod your head excitedly.

She knows that before you started dating, you were a huge ITZY fan.

"I can't wait to hear what you've all done. I'm so excited about it!" You said with bright eyes.

"I can't wait to share it with you." She said as she brushed her fingers across your back. "How many comebacks have you been here for? As a fan."

"Quite a few!" You proudly grinned.

She shook her head with a smile before a thought popped into her head.

"Hey, you know what? You told me that before we met, you were a huge fan of the group."

"That's true."

"But you never told me who your bias was." She said and watched your eyes go wide.

You already knew what she was going to say next.

"It was me, right?" She asked with an adorable smile.

But she was met with silence in response.

"Y/N?"

You looked anywhere but at her, finding yourself staring up at the ceiling.

"Don't tell me that I wasn't your bias!"

You wordlessly stared at her with a nervous expression and she gasped as she realized that her suspicions were correct.

"I wasn't your bias!?"

"No. Lia was."

"Lia?" She scoffed before pulling away from you.

She pouted as she folded her arms over her chest and as you put your arms around her to try and cozy back up to her, she scooted away from you.

"No, Chaeryeong, don't be mad. It's nothing against you."

"Whatever." She grumbled.

"Lia was my bias at the time but you're my bias now." You said as you playfully poked her sides.

She looked at you with sad eyes.

"Only because I'm your girlfriend."

"Well, not exactly. Being my girlfriend means that I've learned a lot about you that most people don't know. But I've been around you more than any other member and I've seen how charming and sweet you are. Not to mention, your voice is so soft and pretty and you've got a big heart. There are a lot of reasons why you're my bias now."

"So, Lia isn't your bias anymore? You promise?"

"I promise." You said as you wrapped your pinky around hers.

"What made her so special to be your bias in the first place?"

"I don't know exactly. I liked the sound of her voice, it was warm and comforting. I loved her personality. She was just so adorable."

"I'm adorable!" She pouted again.

"I know you are, my love," You smiled as you pinched her cheeks. "I love you lots. You're my bias now, my girl. So don't worry too much about Lia being my bias before. That's all in the past."

"Okay." She agreed and smiled brightly as you put your lips on hers for a soft kiss.

Bringing you into her arms, she held you tightly as she told you that she loved you while smirking to herself because she knew she'd be bragging to Lia about her being your bias now.