making out in the studio (requested)

"Oh, hi, y/n," Lia grinned as she opened the door, the rest of the girls excluding Chaeryeong standing behind her. "I assume you're here for your girl?"

Chaeryeong put her phone down as soon as she heard Lia say your name, her smile so big it almost hurt.

"Of course!" You grinned.

"We were just going for a walk and maybe to pick up some coffee, so we can all get a little extra energy to continue recording for the day. Do you want us to get you anything?" Yeji asked.

"Sure. My-"

"Your favorite. We know." Ryujin spoke, playfully rolling her eyes before giggling.

With all the times they've hung out with you and Chaeryeong insisted that she get your favorite drink sometime throughout that time, they know your favorite by heart now.

"Thank you."

They all gave you a quick hug before heading out the door.

"We'll be back in a few minutes."

The door closed and Chaeryeong opened her arms, wordlessly telling you to come to her.

"Hi, sweet girl." Chaeryeong smiled as she put her arms around you and pulled you onto her lap when you were close enough.

"Hi, baby."

"I didn't expect you to come and see me today. A very nice surprise."

"I missed you." You said as you put your hands on her shoulder. "I had to come see you."

"I'm happy you're here." She said before kissing your lips.

"What do you have to do while they're gone?"

"Absolutely nothing, baby girl," Chaeryeong smirked. "Nothing except hold and kiss you."

You surely loved the sound of that.

Looping your arms around her neck, you put your lips back on hers and gave her a sweet kiss.

But that sweet kiss turned steamy and passionate pretty quickly as she tightened her arms around you, a soft sigh falling from your lips.

"Do we have a lot of time?"

"I don't know." She said in the middle of a feverish kiss. "Forget them. It's just us right now. All I want to do is kiss you."

You were more than okay with that.

She slipped her fingers beneath your shirt and began to caress your skin as she pulled away from the kiss, needing to kiss your neck.

You put your head back and closed your eyes as she did so, quickly melting over her touch and her kisses.

When she kissed that spot on your neck, your breath hitched and you suddenly moved your fingers from her neck and into her hair, your head in the clouds due to the bliss you felt.

Her name slipped from your lips in a soft sigh and she felt her heart begin to race against her chest, the need to kiss your lips again flooding over her.

"I love you so much." You said as she began to play with the strings of your swears, deciding on if she should untie them or not, and deepen this make out a little more.

"I love you more." She whispered and then her breath hitched as you pulled away to kiss her jaw.

She threw her head back and began to smile a little, only to stop and for her eyes to open wide upon hearing the door to the studio open.

"Whoa, okay," Yeji said as she covered her eyes. "Well, we were going to ask what you did while we were gone but guess we already know."

You and Chaeryeong just giggled and shared a few pecks.

"You're cute together." Yuna smiled as she sipped on her drink while Ryujin carried your drink, as well as Chaeryeong's, over to you both.

"So cute that it makes me sick," Lia mumbled, causing you all to laugh.

"Maybe give us a little warning next time. It seemed that Chaeryeong was ready to pull at your clothes." Yeji said.

"You could've knocked," Chaeryeong said.

"You could've told us not to come in or to give you a moment when we started to open the door but you were too busy sucking each other's faces off for that!" Yeji teased, causing you all to laugh again as Chaeryeong continued to hold you close.