7.

Narrator pov

The boys glared at the ninja from the mirror.

"Naruto. We have to end this fast." Sasuke said to Naruto.

Naruto nodded without taking his eyes from the mirrors. Naruto did his hand signs, and created multiple shadow clones. Sasuke made hand sings to create a fire ball. Neither of them took their eyes from the mirrors as they knew that they had to have their full attention to the fight in front of them.
Sasuke was fully concentrated on the boys moves. Without realizing, he had woken his Sharingan. The boys movement were fast, but slower than before. He did his hand signs and created a fire ball. While Naruto had still his clones and tried to evade and attack the boy at the same time. Sasuke's fire ball had destroyed some clones, but he also almost reached the boy. Naruto and Sasuke notices this, and nodded in agreement.

"Multi Shadow Clones!" Naruto yelled, and made more clones appeared.

"Fire ball!" Sasuke yelled as he created a new fire ball.

This time the boys leg was caught by some of the fire ball.

"I can't let you guys do more." The both said and threw sebons at the boys.

+++++++++

"You are not brave like before, huh?" Zabuza said to Sakura.

Sakura kept her guard up, and looked at the movement of the clones that surrounded her.

"You look better when you are quiet." Zabuza continued.

Father always said that when facing great trouble the best strategy is to always keep a clear mind. Sakura thought while looking for options.

"Don't even think about it Hatake." Zabuza said to Kakashi as he seemed to be worried for his student.

Any ideas? Sakura asked Isobu.

Depends on what you are trying to do. Isobu answered.

I want to get out of this, and help Naruto and Sasuke. Sakura said back.

Then... There is a way to do that... Isobu said to Sakura.

Sakura took two Kunais, and as fast as she could defeated two of the the three clones.

"What are you thinking now, little cherry?" Zabuza said mockingly.

He had let her defeated the clones for fun. Sakura threw down her weapons, and run up to him. Zabuza didn't blink twice, and kicked her in the stomach.

"Agh!..." Sakura cried while she flew to a tree.

The kicked was strong enough to leave a mark in the tree. It seemed like she had passed out or worse...

I can't keep this fight going any longer. Kakashi thought, and began to get faster and faster.

When is it going to end? Sasuke thought without looking.

I am starting to run out of Chakra... Naruto thought worried.

"Stop thinking about another thing, and focus in the fight." The boy said while a bunch of Sebons went to Naruto's direction.

Sasuke saw this, and as fast as he could protected Naruto.

"What...?" Naruto said confused at what had happened.

"Don't... Let her go..." Those were the last words of Sasuke before he passed out.

"Agh!..."

Naruto quickly looked, and saw Sakura flying and hit a tree. His eyes widened.