23.

Sakura POV

The next day, we saw Hinata being dropped by a Hyuga ninja to the front of the Hokage's tower. I went to get her, and brought her up to Tsunade-sama.

"Hmm.... Follow me to the training grounds." Tsunade-sama said to us.

We followed her, and then she stood in middle of the ground.

"You two have the same problem. Not enough Chakra. That's why, Sakura, you have to use the three tails chakra more than Naruto. Hinata, for what I heard and seen, your problem is the same. You have the fundamentals, but you get short of Chakra, and can't continue." Tsunade-sama explained to us. "Do you guys know what this is?" She asked us.

Hinata and me nodded.

"The Hundred Strength Seal." We answered.

"That's right. You two are going to learn this."

Hinata raised her hand.

"I am sorry, but I thought being the student was a lie to get me out of there." Hinata said in a questioning tone.

"Well, I have talked to Kurenai, and after hearing her and your teammates. I thought it would be a good decision. If you don't want to be my student, then it's fine. You can go." Tsunade-sama said to her.

I raised my hand.

"That doesn't include you, Sakura." She said looking at me.

I smiled.

"Worth the try." I said shrugging.

"Anyways, what will be your decision, Hinata?" Tsunade-sama asked her.

"I... I want to make them see my worth." She said looking straight at Tsunade-sama.

"Good. Let's continue."

We continued to learn together, and we grew closer. Ino also tried to learn, but just learned some Medical Ninjitsu. She wasn't interested in nothing more.
Two months had passed, and we were learning to cure small injuries in the hospital.

"Done with patient." I said as I wipe the sweat off my head.

"Here's the next one, Sakura." Shizune said to me as she sat down the next patient.

Why are there so many people getting injured?

Jealous?

Isobu, I don't want to be injured. I want to be dead.

Yeah, forgot you are a bit of a special person.

I will ignore that comment.

Whatever helps you sleep, I guess.

Can you be quiet? I need to concentrate in the patients!

Someone woke up in a bad mood...

"Can you show me where is the injury?" I asked the woman.

She showed me he hand, and it was a very deep purple color. I put gloves on, and began to look at it.

"Does it hurt?" I asked her as I touched.

"No, it doesn't hurt at all. It wasn't like this yesterday. Only one of my fingers were a little purple, but when I woke up my whole hand was lien this and decided to come here." The woman explained.

"Did you are something different or touched something?" I asked her.

"No that I remember." She answers.

I nodded.

"I will try to heal it, but I think if it doesn't work we will have to do some testing." I said to her.