Special Chapter

"..." The third Hokage looked at the three Genin.

The three Genin acted like nothing.

"H-How... How did this happen?" The third Hokage asked Kakashi.

"I am not sure..." Kakashi answered honestly.

The third Hokage sighed and looked at the three again.

"Jiro. Call Shikaku." The third Hokage ordered a ninja.

"Right away." Jiro said and disappeared.

"Let's wait for Shikaku, I am sure he should know something about this..." The third Hokage said to Kakashi.

In the Nara's house...

"I told you! I haven't cheated on you!" Shikaku yelled at his wife.

"Shikaku! Do you think I wear this?!" The woman said with a small purple blouse.

Shikamaru had just arrived and saw his parents fighting.

"What's going on...?" Shikamaru asked his parents.

"Your father is cheating!"

"I am not!"

Shikamaru looked around and then saw the blouse.

"You washed Ino's clothes already?" Shikamaru asked, and everyone froze.

"Ino's..." The woman began to say.

"Clothes?" Shikaku finished.

"Yeah. I dirty her clothes while we were training, and she told me that I had to clean it." Shikamaru explained.

"Oh. Yes, you did say something like that..." His mother said back.

"..."

"I an sorry, honey." She said hugging her husband.

Shikaku sighed and patted his wife's back.

"It's okay, but please understand that I would never cheat. I only love you."

Then, a knock was heard from the door. As the couple were still hugging. Shikamaru didn't wanted to see that, and went to open the door. He opened the door and saw someone familiar.

"Do you need something?" Shikamaru asked the ninja.

"The Hokage sent me to look for Shikaku." The ninja explained.

Shikamaru nodded and called his father.

"What's wrong?" Shikaku asked the ninja.

"The Hokage is calling you urgently."

Shikaku nodded, and quickly got ready to leave. When he entered the room, he greeted the Hokage. He then saw Kakashi.

"Um... congratulations?" Shikaku said seeing three babies being carried by Kakashi.

"... That's not..." Kakashi said but couldn't finish.

"Shikaku, these are Sasuke, Naruto, and Sakura. They went to a mission, and then when they came back... well, they were like this." The third Hokage explained to Shikaku.

"Well, have you checked for seals on their bodies or something?" Shikaku asked Kakashi.

"No..."

"Let's do that first before anything." Shikaku said and called for a female ninja to look for a seal on Sakura.

They checked the babies, and then found a very peculiar seal.

"Hmm... I feel like I have seen this somewhere... Kakashi, you will have to take care of then for the time being. Good luck." Shikaku said and disappeared to the library.