15.

"What are these clones?!?!?" The old man exclaimed.

"Oh. Those are mine." A clone answered.

"What you waiting?!?! Kill the clones!" The man exclimed.

The guards began to hit the clones, but they were also getting attacked.

"Tch! They say that if you want things done, do it yourself!" The old man said as he went to where the kids where.

"Sakura!" Shikamaru called my name.

"Going!" I answered, and ran to him.

I got a Kunai out, and placed it in his neck. The old man was in middle of doing his hand signs.

"Move one more finger, and I will cut your throat." I said to him.

"..."

The old man didn't listen to me and still finished his hand signs.

"Hahaha!!! You can't stop me now!" The laughed evilly.

I then signed him to look again. The kids had disappeared, to be precise, I created clones then freed the kids. While I did that I placed clones in their place. Easy peasy. Then, I sent half of my clones to fight the outside guards, but they also created more clones. I felt my Chakra draining, but I couldn't stop there.

"Better luck next time." I said as I kicked him in the neck and he passed out.

I went to help Ino, and after hours we defeated everyone. We had tied them to a tree, and then Ino sent a message to her dad so he would send help.

"I still cannot do it with other people, but my family." Ino explained to us.

"That's so cool, tho. You don't have to summon or walk to send a message." I praised Ino.

Ino blushed a bit. Cute.

"It's nothing..."

We waited for some minutes, and some ANBU appeared.

"Wow!" I exclaimed as I saw the ANBU.

The ninjas were taken back by my reaction.

"Can I have your autograph?" I asked the ANBU.

"Umm... why?"

"Because when I grow up, I want to be like you!" I answered, they are always cool.

They politely refused, and we all went back to the village.

"That was a good mission." I said as I stretched while exiting the Hokage tower.

We had just finished reporting, and were free to go until further notice. Shikamaru, Ino, and Choiji widen their eyes.

"We could have died."

"But we didn't." I answered back.

We walked around the village, and then we went our separate ways. I then went to the training grounds to train for the day. I was hanging upside down from a tree after she finished her routine.

"Bored..." I said as I just stood there.

The days passed, and it was finally the day that Naruto came back. I decided to wait for Naruto in the entrance. Sasuke was out in a mission, so it was just me. I was getting bored, so I began to talk to the ones in charge of knowing who came and who left the village.

"Okay, my turn! Would you rather always sing or always whisper?" I asked Izomu and Kotetsu.

"Do I sing good or my normal singing?" Kotetsu asked.