4.

"Sasuke. Point B."

"Naruto. Point C."

"Sakura. Point A." I said while looking at the cat.

"Distance from target?" Kakashi-sensei asked.

"5 meters." Sasuke said for us.

The cat started to run.

"Go after it!" Kakashi-sensei told us.

We ran after it, and I catched. When I carry it, but the cat scratched my cheek.

"Auch!" I said, and Naruto looked at me.

Naruto saw the cat, and glared at it. Maybe he is not a cat person.

"Give it to me. I will carry it." Naruto said while taking the cat from me.

"Are you sure?" I asked him.

Tsundere?

"Yeah..."

We went to give the cat back, and the owner started to crush the poor cat. Maybe that's why it run?...

"Alright. We have a lot of D-rank missions. Babysitting, cleaning, walking-" The Hokage began to say.

Naruto interrupted him.

"No. We want a higher mission."

"You need to have done 100 D-rank mission to do a D-rank mission." Iruka-sensei said to us.

"Look at our missions." I said.

"499!!!!" Iruka-sensei said while seeing the missions that Naruto and me did.

"Without being rude, but how did you expect us to live? Naruto and me did D-rank missions since we were little." I said while Naruto nodded.

"Now, now. Let's give them a C-rank mission. If anything happens, Kakashi is with them." The Hokage said.

"What is the mission?" Naruto asked.

"You are going to escort someone."

"Eh..." Naruto and me said disappointed.

"Didn't you guys wanted a C-rank mission?" Kakashi-sensei said while looking at us two.

"Yeah, but if we have to escort someone. It's not going to be a princess or a Lord..." I began to say.

"It's probably going to be a drunk man." Naruto finished for me. I nodded.

"Are you sure, you weren't separated at birth?" Kakashi-sensei asked us.

"Kakashi-sensei, what are you saying? Naruto and me are from different parents." I said with an obvious tone.

"Let the guest come." The Hokage said while someone was opening the door.

A old man came inside while having a bottle of Sake in his hand. Naruto and me looked at Kakashi-sensei with a look saying 'I-told-you'. Kakashi-sensei sighed.

"These little kids are going to protect me? And what's wrong with the shortest one? He looks stupid." The drunk man said.

I ran up to him with a Kunai in my hand. I stabbed the wall inches from his face.

"How do you want to die?" I said with a straight face.

No one insults my baby like that! I have feed him, and take care of him! He is not short! He just haven't developed fully.

"Now, Sakura. We shouldn't kill our costumer. We should protect him." Kakashi-sensei said to me while he carried me back to them.

"Hmph!" I said while turning my head to the side.