2.

ANBU? Why is someone from the ANBU asking for me?

"That's me." I answer.

"The Hokage is looking for you."

"The Hokage?" Naruto is quite close to him, so sometimes I also go with him.

"Okay." I said and with Naruto, we ran to the Hokage's tower.

We went inside from a window. We don't really like to use the door.

"Did you call me, Hokage-sama?" I might come sometimes, but he is still the Hokage.

"Umm... Yes, Sakura. Naruto would you leave us alone?" The Hokage asked Naruto.

Naruto left the room, but told me that was going to wait for me outside the door. I nodded, and remain in my place.

"Sakura, I-... Your parents aren't going to come anymore.."

"W-what do you mean?"

"Sakura, your parents are dead. They died during the mission."

I passed out.

Of course, I would loose my family this time too. This is a reminder that I am not suppose to be here. I should be dead with my other family. Just when I was finally begun to feel happy again. This happens. I no longer want to live. 'I hope I don't wake up'. When I thought that, I woke up. Irony.

"Sakura!" I saw Naruto looking at me worried.

Yeah, Naruto stills needs me. I cannot die, yet. Just until he doesn't need me. Just a little longer. My family... Just wait for me a little longer.

"Your eyes are more dead than normal." Naruto told me.

"My parents died. They are not going to come back anymore."

"Sakura..." Naruto said while looking at me.

"I am okay. Let's go home. Mother sho-. Nevermind, let's just go." I guess I have to learn how to cook by myself, eh?

In my other life, my mother was the one that would cook for me. This time too. When she died, I just ate whatever that I could microwave. I can't let Naruto do that. He needs to grow strong and healthy.

---------------------Skip time---------------------

A year has passed, and I am finally able to cook. Not like a professional chef, but I can do it. The Uchiha massacre also happened, and the only survivor was Sasuke Uchiha. I feel bad for him, Naruto and me tried to talk to him but he just ignored us. I almost kicked his ass, but I remained myself that he is just a kid. This is his way of not losing himself.
Naruto now lives with me, we train together. Naruto likes for some reason do pranks. I let him do it, just tell him that if he gets in trouble to not involve me. I don't want to be nagged. The academy is boring, I already know everything that Iruka-sensei teaches. So what do I do? Sleep. I sleep the entire time. Before I got nagged, but after Iruka-sensei realizing that I knew everything. He let me sleep, he couldn't stop me anyways. Tomorrow was the testing day, and Naruto wasn't here today. He probably was pranking someone. Iruka-sensei was not in the classroom because he was looking for him.

"Naruto, you cannot do that to the Hokage's monuments!" Iruka-sensei said while having Naruto tide up. "Why do you did it?"

"I was bored." Naruto said carefree.

I really wonder where did my cute, and shy little friend went? Naruto became so much more carefree and acts a little bit... Sadist.... I want my shy boy to come back!
I knew that it was a lie, Naruto wanted to be Hokage so he can do whatever he wants to... Yeah... Well... I tried to raise him well, but I don't know how he grew like that...