Part 2

"Is everyone done reading?" I asked Sasuke and Naruto.

They nodded. We were about to leave, when... we heard footsteps.

"... I thought I heard something...?" We heard a voice walking in our direction.

We immediately get in a corner, and Sasuke makes a little Genjutsu so we were not visible. The footsteps stop in front of us. We stopped breathing, and waited for the man to go away. The man walks away, and we sighed from relief. We go outside, and then our little play starts.

"My rival!" We hear a very familiar phrase, but in a different voice.

The three of us look behind and see Guy-sensei... we froze for a second, and then I put on my little smile.

"Hello, guy." I greeted him like I believed Rin did.

"Hello! It's such a good thing to see you all!"

"It sure is." I said back.

"So... why are you looking for Kakashi?" Sasuke asked him.

"Oh! Yes! Kakashi! Let's fight!" Guy-sensei said fired up.

"... Why don't we have a rock, papar, and scissors fight instead?" Naruto proposed.

"Alright!"

After that encounter, we had to talk to every single team that was in the same age category as team Minato.

"Next..."

"We need to do something very~ fun." I said with a mischievous tone.

Sasuke and Naruto also smiled.

"What's the plan?"

We began to get moving as team Minato had started to move too to look for us. They asked people with our characteristics, but no one could say anything, as we never walked as ourselves.

"We need to get going." Naruto said to me.

"Aww, I wanted to see them look confused for a little more..." I complained.

"We can't stay any longer." Sasuke reminded me.

I sighed, and we began to move. We were going to steal Kushina Uzumaki! Yes, Naruto's mom, and the Hokage's wife! We didn't wanted to steal something boring like a seal. So, we went big. We knocked on the door still looking like team Minato. Kushina opened the door and greeted us. We looked at each other and greeted back.

"Oh, well. Come on in. Did Minato sent you guys here?" Kushina asked us.

"That's right!" Sasuke answered.

"Well, he just wanted to send Kakashi, but we wanted to see you again." I said with a sweet smile.

"I am sure you did." Kushina said and we immediately felt a difference.

It was too late as she had trapped us in a seal. We were surrounded by chains, and couldn't escape.

"So, are you guys going to still pretend to be them or you want time to do it for you?" She said looking down on us.

We sighed and undid the transformation Jutsu.

"What in the...?"

"We are from the future. They are currently looking for a solution, but we couldn't let the chance of messing with our young Kakashi-sensei and his team slide." I explained with a smile.

"We mean no harm." Sasuke said in his normal voice now.

"Pft...! Hahaha!" Kushina laughed.

"So... can you untied us?" Naruto asked her.