8.

We went to buy dangos, and Sasuke gave me one of his.

"That was great!" I said walking home.

Naruto was more silent than normal.

"Are you okay, Naru?" I asked him worried.

He stared at me.

"Don't... never mind. Let's go home. Kakashi-sensei told us to meet him tomorrow morning."

"I wonder what he has to say to us? Wait. Isn't it time for the Chunin exams?" I said excited.

Naruto gave me a small smile, and then nodded. We went home, and I took a quick shower before going to sleep. The next day came, and Naruto woke me up. He made our breakfast, and we went to the bridge. Sasuke was already there.

"Hey, Sasuke!" I greeted him.

He nodded. This was better than the beginning.

"You seem excited." Sasuke said to me.

"Of course! We might have the chance of being Chunin!" I said excited.

"That's if Kakashi-sensei recommended us." Naruto said behind me.

"He is obviously going to recommend us. With all the training he had made us do, it's going to be bullshit if he doesn't." I said back.

We waited three hours until Kakashi-sensei arrived.

"If you are going to be late, why bother telling us to come early?" I asked him.

Naruto and Sasuke agreed with me.

"Hmm... because I am your teacher, and I can?"

Naruto, Sasuke, and me deadpanned at his answer.

"Anyways. Like you have guys already guess. I recommended you guys to the Chunin exam. I have high expectations of my adorable Genin." Kakashi-sensei said happily.

The three of us looked at each other.

"What's the trick?" Naruto asked him.

Kakashi-sensei looked at us, and we looked back.

"I may or not have made a bet with the others teachers that you three would become Genin... so... we are going to increase the training." He said with a smile, or at least that's what I think.

"..."

"..."

"You did what?!?!" We exclaimed.

"Okay, but heard me out. The winner will have a weekend off, fully paid by the losers, to the Hot Springs." Kakashi-sensei said to us.

"Fully paid?" I asked again.

"Fully paid."

I smiled.

"I also want some else too." I said to him.

"If you guys do it. I will give you something from my part as a gift." Kakashi-sensei said to us.

"I want some special Kunais." Naruto said thinking.

"I want a new full set of weapons." Sasuke said.

"Hmm... I will tell you what I want when I am a Chunin." I said with a playful smile.

"Should I be concerned?" Kakashi-sensei asked me suspiciously.

"Of course not, who did you think I am, Kakashi-sensei?" I said innocently.

He wasn't convinced, but moved on.