24.

"... He is still alive." Hinata said to me.

I nodded at Kiba, and Shino. I had to rest for my Chakra to be full again. I had some, but for the next part I will be using a Jonin Jutsu that will need more Chakra. Kiba and Akamaru went and attacked the mountain with their Jutsu. Shino used his insects to trap the ninja.
As that was happening, Hinata got ready to attack him after he free himself from Kiba and Shino. And as expected he was still alive.

"I might have underestimated you guys..." He said as he dusted his clothes off.

He evaded Kiba's attack, and then got trapped in Shino's trap.

"Katon: San!" He yelled and free himself by setting Shino's insects in fire.

Hinata jumped on, and began to attack him with Taijutsu.

"Gentle Fist!" Hinata yelled and the ninja went back some steps.

The ninja looked at Hinata and glared at her.

"I am going to kill you!" He said as he looked for something.

Hinata immediately changed position, and yelled.

"Eight Trigrams Palms Revolving Heaven!" Hinata said and protected herself.

I got up, and began to make hand signs. I couldn't just leave Hinata alone. I used just a bit of Isobu's Chakra. My body began to get surrounded by orange Chakra.

"Water Release: Water Torrent Technique!" I yelled and created a small torrent that moved in the ninjas direction in a fast speed.

The ninja couldn't act fast as he was attacking Hinata, and was carried by the torrent far away from us. I fell to my knees as I felt extremely week. Chakra was what kept us alive, so it wasn't surprising that I was feeling weak right now. Hinata ran towards me.

"You should have waited a few minutes more!" She scolded me.

"Sorry..." I said with a small smile.

Hinata sighed, and gave me some Chakra enough so I could walk back to the inn. We took enough plants, and went back. I was told to rest and fell asleep.

"... ra..."

"Sakura!"

I quickly opened my eyes and sat up.

"Ugh..." I complained as I had stood up too fast.

"I brought you something to eat, eat so you regain your Chakra." Hinata said to me.

I nodded, and ate. After I ate, I was pretty much back to myself. We decided to get going as we had already wasted time fighting the ninja. It took us another day to arrive, and we quickly gave the plants.

"Good job, I want to hear the report." Tsunade-sama said to us.

"It took us a day to arrive, when we did we were in a Genjutsu. We undid it, but an A/S-rank ninja was there. We fought him, but lost. We rested in an inn close to there and thought of a way to win. The next day we went back, and we all made him go away for some time. I am sure he might be back, but our mission was only to bring the plants. I am sure he wouldn't hesitate to kill is next time he sees our faces." I summarized everything that had happened.

Tsunade-sama nodded.

"I will send some ninjas to take care of that. You are dismissed, Hinata and Sakura. You too stay." Tsuande-sama said to us.

And here I was thinking that I was going to be able to sleep...

I don't think you will today...