16.

It was getting late, and finally, they came.

"Tsunade-sama." Kakashi-sensei and the other greeted her.

"You three go outside." Tsunade said to us, and we did what she said.

I followed Naruto and Sasuke, and we decided to get ice cream. We were just sitting in the park eating ice cream, when we saw Ino and her team.

"Ino!" I called her.

"Ah! Sakura!" Ino said as she came towards me.

We began to talk, and the boys also began to tal amount them. After a while, they went away.

"It was scary." I was the first one to talk.

"Yeah. I thought we were really done." Naruto said after me.

"They were strong." Sasuke said after Naruto.

"But..." I began to say.

"We will get stronger." Naruto and Sasuke said at the same time.

We went to our training grounds and began to do our daily routine.

"I thought you guys would need a break." We heard Kakashi-sensei's voice.

"How can we stay still when we know there might be more than one person stronger than us?" I said as I jumped down of the tree.

Naruto and Sasuke nodded in agreement. Kakashi-sensei sighed.

"What can I do when my students are this adorable? Here." Kakashi-sensei said to us as he threw us a scroll.

We catch it, and I opened mine. It was a water Jutsu. We look at him for answers.

"You can go home until you master this Jutsu." Kakashi-sensei answered us.

"Level?" Naruto asked him.

"Just a Chunin level." He said with a smile.

"Katon Ryuuka no Jutsu." Sasuke read out loud his Jutsu.

"Yes, you have to be successful and make three of them." Kakashi explained.

"Kaze Shunshin no Jutsu." Naruto read his.

"I found a Jutsu that you can use to kind of teleport between places. You have to been there before, and have it sence it with your Chakra. You have to cover one mile." Kakashi explained to Naruto.

"Mizu no Yaiba. How did you-"

"How did I knew you wanted a sword? I am your teacher." Kakashi said to me.

I blinked.

"Don't try to sound cool, Kakashi-sensei." I said to him.

"I am not trying to be cool!" He said embarrassed.

"Yeah, yeah..."

"Anyways. Good luck, you can go home until you master these Jutsus." Kakashi-sensei said and sat under a tree and began to read his book.

The tree of us began to read in more detail the scroll. After having a grasp of what it was, I then began to memorize the hand signs. I practiced without using Chakra first, and when I had them down. I stood up. I looked at Naruto and Sasuke and seem like they will also start to try their Jutsus.

"Mizu no Jaiba!" I said and felt cold water run in my hand.

Imagen a Katana, and tried to for the water in to it. It looked more like a big toy knife. I then tried to cut a tree... The sword disappeared and I felt the water splash on my face.