5.

"Well, now that everyone is here. We should talk about what are we going to do next." Kakashi-sensei said to us.

"About Zabuza?" I questioned.

"Yeah, but how did you knew?" Kakashi-sensei asked me curiously.

"We all realize it when the ANBU took him, but we aren't strong enough to take them without you." I said and the other nodded in agreement.

"Alright. We are going to train then. Tomorrow, we are going to start training in case that Zabuza comes back." Kakashi-sensei told us.

"What type of training will it be?" Naruto asked Kakashi-sensei.

"You are going to find out tomorrow. Now let me rest. Sakura, you are going to have the room for yourself, and Naruto and Sasuke will sleep in this room."

"Why doesn't Naruto sleeps with me? We sleep together all the time."

"What?" Sasuke said, and we looked at his direction. "I mean isn't Naruto old enough to sleep alone?"

"What??!!! My baby is still young!" I said while hugging Naruto.

Naruto blushed, and wanted to push me away.

"I am old enough!" Naruto excused himself.

"My son is in his rebellious phase!" I said gasping.

"I am not your son!" Naruto said while finally pushing me away.

"Where did I went wrong while raising you??!!" I exclaimed.

"Sakura live Naruto alone. You are going to sleep alone." Kakashi-sensei said to me.

The thing is that I don't like to sleep alone. It may seem like Naruto is the one, but is actually me. It's getting better, but because we are in a different house I feel uncomfortable.

"Oh! Let's continue to play then!" I said changing topics.

"You still want to play?" Naruto asked me.

"Yeah! Now we have Kakashi-sensei!"

"I don't think is a good idea..." Kakashi-sensei began to say.

"The more the merrier!"

At the end, we did not play anymore and we went to sleep. Well, almost everyone, I couldn't sleep. I turn and turn around, but couldn't sleep. I stood up, and went to their room.

"Kakashi-sensei..." I whispered so I wouldn't wake the others up.

"Sakura? What are you doing here?"

"I can't sleep..." I said blushing from embarrassment.

"Eh?..."

At the end, Kakashi-sensei let me sleep with him. I was finally able to sleep that night. The next day, I woke up and I was between Naruto and Sasuke. Weird. I thought I slept beside Kakashi-sensei... Maybe he moved me. Oh, well. Today the training starts. I carefully stood up, and got ready. When I was finish, I went down stairs and helped cook breakfast. The boys came down, and sat in the table. I helped serve the food and sat down too.

"So we are starting our training today, right?" I asked Kakashi-sensei.

"Yes, after eating. We are going to train." Kakashi-sensei answer my question.

We finished eating, and went to the woods to train.

"So what are we going to do? Learn new jutsus? Or-" Kakashi-sensei interrupted me.

"We are going to do tree walking."

"Tree walking..." I said disappointed.

"Without hands."