3.

Today we are going to meet our teacher, and know our team. Naruto and me sat together like always, and waited for Iruka-sensei. But for some reason, that wasn't in Naruto's plans.

"Why are they so obsessed with this?" Naruto asked Sasuke while getting close to his face.

Sasuke glared at Naruto, and Naruto glared back. Until someone pushed Naruto from behind, and he fell in front causing them to kiss.

"No!!!!" Every girl said, and I froze.

Both were spitting out, but I was still frozen. My cute friend... Kissed someone... A boy...

"Sakura. Is not what you are thinking, so stop." Naruto said while still spitting out, and cleaning his mouth.

"Naruto. I just want you to know that I respect your tastes, and that I will always support you."

"Sakura! You-" He was about to say something, but Iruka-sensei came inside.

The fan girls wanted to kill Naruto, but were afraid of him. They could only send him glares.

"Now, now. Sit down. I will announce the teams."

Everyone sat down, and Naruto sat beside me.

"Don't you want to sit beside Sasuke?"

"Why would I-... Sakura..." Naruto noticed what I was trying to do, and glared at me.

I laughed, and waited for my name or Naruto's to be called.

"Naruto Uzumaki." Naruto and me looked up.

"Sakura Haruno." We saw each other and smiled.

We made it! We are in the same team!

"Sasuke Uchiha." Naruto and me sulk together.

"You three will be Team 7."

Team? With Sasuke? He will probably rather do everything by himself before working together with Naruto and me. We waited for our teacher to come. Everyone was leaving with their teachers, but us. Even Iruka-sensei left! Who makes their students wait this long????
I saw how Naruto stood up, and grabbed the board eraser.

"Naruto. Wait." I said while I stood up. He looked at me with a pout thinking that I was not going to let him prank our late teacher. "We have to greet properly." I said while taking the pink pen, and erasing it.

The eraser was covered in pink power. This should be fun.

"You two really think a Jonin will fall for that?" Sasuke asked us.

I shrugged.

"Who knows... We will only know when it happens." Naruto said for me.

We waited 10 minutes before someone opened the door, and the eraser fell on the person.

'Oh... Kakashi Hatake. The Copy Ninja.' Isobu talked inside my head.

'Is he famous? Is he powerful?' I asked excited to hear the answer.

'Well, yes. He is quite strong. Not strong like Madara Uchiha, but strong. He has the Sharingan.'

'Has the Sharingan? Well, I guess he is not the chosen one...' I said disappointed.

'Hahaha! You know that I will not let you die because if you die, I die. You know that, right?'

'Yeah, but is worth trying.'

"I don't really like you guys..." Kakashi-sensei interrupted my thoughts.

He has a nice voice.