17.

"Your sensei hasn't said anything." Nozomi interrupted my thoughts. "He could be dead."

This little brat... I thought as I slipped my Kunai in my hand.

"Sakura, calm down. Trust Kakashi-sensei and we sent clones." Naruto said to me.

I sighed, and nodded. After five minutes, Kakashi-sensei appeared, and told us that it was safe to walk again. We began to walk again and we were once again stopped by some ninjas. This happened three times.

"... You will need my help at any point now." Nozomi said for the fourth time.

We didn't even bother answering now. This time, only a sword swung towards us.

"Give-"

"You know what? Here. Take her." I offered her.

"Huh?"

"What?!"

"Um..."

"Take her. I am getting annoyed at hearing her. I am getting tired of this, so take her." I said again.

"Aren't you guys... her bodyguard?" The man said back at me.

"Our job was to take her to this town five minutes ahead of us. We are technically good to go, so take her." I said to her.

"What are you doing?!" Nozomi cried.

"Sakura, calm down-"

"Naruto, Sasuke. Grab Nozomi." I interrupted Kakashi-sensei and ordered Naruto and Sasuke.

Naruto and Sasuke immediately grabbed her, and Nozomi began to yell and kick.

"Let me go! You crazy-!" Nozomi yelled.

"But." I said to the man. "I want to see you kill her, torture her. Here. In front. Of. My. Face." I said to him.

They got silent. I pushed her to his side.

"If you don't. I will kill you." I said looking straight at his eyes.

He grabbed Nozomi's shoulders. He looked at her, and Nozomi was glaring at me.

"What are you waiting? Go on." I said to him.

"I am out. You just paid me to act, this shit is out." The man said and left her.

Nozomi stood there, and was trembling while glaring at the ground.

"I wasn't trying to say anything, but it was getting out of hands. We will be reporting this." Kakashi-sensei said to Nozomi.

It was a lie that we only had five minutes, we still have like one hour to go. We continued to walk in silent. Then smoke surrounded us.

"Naruto." Kakashi-sensei called Naruto.

Naruto began to move his hands.

"Kamaitachi no Jutsu!" He said and then a tornado began to form, and take the mist with it.

Some trees branches were also taken from it.

"Three Genin... and one Jonin." A voice from above said.

I looked up, and someone jumped down.

"Seems like the job will be easier than we thought." A man said and three other persons came beside him.

We looked at Nozomi, but Nozomi was actually confused.

"Who do you work for?" Kakashi-sensei asked the four people in front of us.

"... we can't tell you that." The man said with a smirk. "The only thing I can say is that out boss is really mad with that girl right now, and told us to bring her at any costs."