S 2. Chapter 3

"Where did you heard this?" Naruto asked back.

"Hmm... I don't remember." I blinked confused. "Where did I heard this...?"

Am I... forgetting my past?

Sakura, a lot has happened since you were born.

But... I can't forget! I can't! I can't! I-

"Sakura!"

I flinch as I hear Naruto calling me.

"W-What's wrong?" I asked trying to remain calm, but I was trying to recall everything from my past life.

"We have been calling you for a while now. Is everything okay?" Naruto asked me in a worried tone.

I smiled.

"Yeah, I am okay. I was just thinking about some stuff. What's up?" I answered.

Naruto stared at me for a moment and sighed.

"Come see this."

I walk towards where everyone was at, and saw Itachi's corpse. Well, what was Itachi as the corpse in front of us wasn't him. It was a completely different person.

"What the...?" I said looking at the corpse.

"Can you investigate the corpse?" Naruto asked me.

"I could, but it's better to send it to Konoha. We still need to find Gaara." I said back.

"Good thinking." Kakashi-sensei said and quickly trapped the body and placed it inside a scroll.

Kakashi-sensei communicated with another team that was on their way to help us.

"Who is coming?" I asked Naruto.

I was doing the suregy when they had all these things planned.

"Team Guy." Naruto answered me as we continued our way to the cave.

I didn't said anything else, and just focused in the mission. I knew I had my personal issue, but I couldn't let it affect me during my mission. A few minutes after, we met the other team.

"So... we need to separate again." I said out loud.

"That is half right, there will be just some of us farther away." Kakashi-sensei said to me.

"Alright."

They gave us some hearing devices to be able to communicate with each other during the process of taking the seal that closed the cave. We all went to our designated places, and waited for Kakashi-sensei's orders.

"On the count of three, we will peal the seal of at the same time, got it?" Kakashi-sensei asked us.

"Got it!!!"

Our ears were exploded by Lee and Guy-sensei.

"Lee, don't yell." Neji said to Lee.

"Oh. Sorry!"

We all sighed.

"Alright, guys. I will start counting now. One... Two... Three."

I pealed my seal, and so did the others.

"Is everyone okay?" Kakashi-sensei asked.

"Yup."

"Yes."

"Yeah."

"That's right!"

"I am okay!"

"I am fine."