19.

I then stand up, and go to him.

"What are you doing, Sasuke?" I asked him.

"S-Sakura...?" He says my name confused of seeing me here.

He mumbles something under his breath, but I couldn't catch it.

"Are you not going to answer me?" I asked again.

"I am just going to go buy you a gift..." He said looking at his shoes.

I stared at him for some time.

"... A gift?" I asked back.

Sasuke nodded.

"And what type of gift would you get me that's not here in Konoha?" I asked him.

"..." Sasuke didn't said anything.

"Sasuke, I am not-...!" I felt something hit the back of my neck.

"I am sorry, Sakura... but don't worry, I'll-..."

I couldn't heard the rest of what he was saying as my eyelids began to close and I became unconscious. I don't know for how long I slept, but as soon as I woke up. I ran to Sasuke's apartment. I didn't even knocked and just entered. I began to search his entire house, and just as I feared. Sasuke had ran away. I then go directly to my apartment to look for Naruto, but he was no where to be found. I got more anxious, but I noticed his clothes and other things were still there, so I calmed down. I go to Kakashi-Sensei next. I knock on the door, and no one answered. My anxiety began to get worse. After a couple of minutes someone opens the door.

"Sakura? Why are you-"

I began to cry from relief. There were still people besides me.

"Calm down, why are you crying?" He says panicking.

"Sasuke ran away."

"What?"

I explained what had happened, and then told me to get going to the Hokage's tower. He will go after me. I go and then Kakashi-sensei appears behind me. We explain what was going on to the Hokage.

"Naruto came in the morning for a mission as you guys were Chunins, you usually have missions separately now. He didn't looked suspicious, so he might not know. Hmm... we also don't have enough ninjas." The Hokage began to say.

"Why don't I-" Kakashi-sensei was cut by the Hokage.

"I can't do that as I need you to go to a mission too. It's already been set, so I can't changed it." The Hokage explained.

"Then, I will go right now, and try to finish it as accurate and fast as possible."

Kakashi left me, and the Hokage told me to wait and called someone and whispered something.

"Don't worry, I am getting someone that will help you get Sasuke. I heard what had happened during the Chunin exams, but I thought he had it in control. Seems like I was wrong, I apologize for that." She said to me with a smile.

"No, I should have noticed something was wrong as his teammate." I said back at her.

After a couple of minutes, Shikamaru comes to the room. He sees me, and then hears the explanation. He nods not very confidently, but accepts the mission. We immediately go out, and then look for people to gather.

"Naruto is on a mission." I said to him.

"Ah... Okay, then... first let's get Choiji." Shikamaru sighs, and then tells me.

I nodded and we run to Choiji's house. We knock on the door, but he doesn't respond. I look at him, and then he takes a bag of chips.

"Come on, help me eat it."