13.

Sakura's pov

"They are close." Sasuke said to us.

And like he said, they had to stop, as we had caught up to them.

"Kankuro. Take Gaara, I will take care of them." Temari said while taking her fan, and placing it in front of her.

"Are you going to be okay?" Sasuke asked me.

"Don't worry, I still have Chakra." I said to him.

Naruto looked at me, and I smiled at him.

"She is going to be fine. Let's go." Naruto said to Sasuke.

"Like I am going to let you two!" Temari said getting ready to attack them.

I was a bit faster, and a bullet flew inches from her face. She looked at me.

"If it was me, I would focus when fighting me." I said to her pointing my hand to her.

"Seems like I need to take care of you fast." She said not feeling threatened by me.

She then focused on me. I had Kunais on both of my hands. I had all my attention on her. I couldn't make plans like Shikamaru, so I would have to do like any other normal. Temari swinger her fan, and I immediately began to make hand signs.

"Doroku Gaeshi!" I said and then touched the ground with both of my hands to create a shield of rock.

I felt how the shield shook from the force of Temari's attack.

"Haha..." I laughed surprised by the attack.

"Your shield is not bad." Temari said to me.

"Thanks." I answered back.

"But let's see what else can you do against my fan."

Temari began to get ready to do her next attack. I undid my rock shield, and then started to make hand signs too.

"Multi Shadow Clone Jutsu." I said and hundreds of clones appeared.

Temari tensed, but still did her Jutsu. Her jutsus blew many of my clones but more than half remained. I quietly made my way close to her, as I knew that I didn't had a chance with her with long distance fight. I first needed to separate her from her fan. Me and my clones began to throw weapons at Temari, and at first she was good at evading and blocking them. But she quickly began to step back as she realized that keep up with many clones attacking at the same time. Temari tripped with a rock as she was walking backwards.

"Damn it...!" Temari cursed.

I undid my clones, but when I was about to just leave her behind to go for Sasuke and Naruto. Temari threw Shurikens at me.

"What...?!" I said as I jumped to evade them.

I was a bit late, and a Shuriken got stuck in my leg.

"Ugh...!" I cried as I felt the pain.

I looked up, and Temari was already behind her fan.

"Like I am going to lose to you!" She yelled and began to make hand signs.

Ah. Shit.

That's why you should always leave your opponent unconscious.

I didn't wanted to hurt her... she... wanted to protect her family...

Well, now she is going to try to kill you to protect her family that might kill Naruto.

Ahh! I didn't wanted it to be like this!!!