10.

"Alright. He is the last one." Naruto said tying the guy to a tree across the other guy.

"Let's go." I said to him.

We ran looking for Sasuke.

"Ugh...!"

Naruto and me heard a cried lose to us, and close from where we were ambushed by the giant snake. We immediately went there, and saw Sasuke.

"Sasuke!" Naruto and me yelled as we saw him being hit by a man.

He had long hair, pale skin, and his eyes were like the ones of a snake... Orochimaru.

"Naruto... We need to get Sasuke away from here." I said tensed.

Naruto nodded, and then I dropped two smoke bombs. We made Shadow Clones, and then transformed into Sasuke. The real Naruto and me went to look for Sasuke, and ran away from there.

"Why is Orochimaru here?" I questioned confused.

All I knew about him is that he was a Rogue Ninja, and he was a Sannin. I knew that he was trouble itself.

"... He... came... ugh... for me..." Sasuke said in pain.

"Don't talk. You have to reserve your energy." I said to him.

"Sakura. He knows we took Sasuke." Naruto warned me.

"There's nothing we can do, but run. I will create more clones... Naruto, run as fast as you can and get Sasuke help." I said stopping for a moment. "I will be behind you."

Naruto sighed, and nodded.

"Don't be too hasty."

I nodded.

"Multiple Shadow Clone Jutsu." I said and hundreds of clones appeared.

I then ran after Naruto before Orochimaru got close to us. Thankfully, they had already arrived to the entrance. We showed our scrolls, and they let us in. Sasuke made us keep it a secret just until the exam was done. I didn't wanted too, but he... said please. I just hoped Kakashi-sensei could perceive that something was wrong with Sasuke.
I saw that he had a bite in his neck, but I just saw it for a few seconds because he hid it. We were placed in lines, but I was more concerned about Sasuke that I looked behind me from time to time.

"Because it seems like there are too many people... we are going to have a pre-eliminate to reduce the number." I heard the instructor explain it to us.

I looked around, and the three teams had made it up to here. They placed us in pairs, and I had to fight Ino. I know that she uses her Mind jutsus. I have to be careful.

"How is the test going, my little adorable students?" Kakashi-sensei appeared next to us.

"Well, we passed." I answered shrugging.

He started at us, and then smiled.

"Alright."

The first fight was going to be Sasuke's. He looked tensed, but nothing out of the ordinary. He went down, and so did the other ninja. The fight then began. Sasuke attacked first, it was probably the best if he finished this fast to not prolong the pain, but seems like this was not in the plans of the other ninja. I look around to see if Orochimaru was somewhere close, but since he can change his appearance as he likes... I give up.

"Stop acting suspicious." I heard Naruto whisper besides me.

"... Sorry. I am just worried." I whispered back.

"Don't worry. It's Sasuke we are talking about."

I nodded, and relaxed a bit. After some struggle, Sasuke won by his clone and him placing a Kunai in any possible escape.