14.

Sakura's pov

"Ahh... shuu!" Sakura sneezed.

As we didn't had Hokage, and Jiraya-sama thought it would be a great idea to do some bonding as he and Naruto looked for our next Hokage.

"Bless you..." Naruto said in low spirits.

"Naruto... don't be sad, I am sure you will have fun." I said to him as he was done putting his stuff together.

"... Sasuke... no... play..." Naruto muttered under his breath.

"Huh?" I said not understanding what he had just said.

"... You... I am still going to be your best friend, right?"

I blinked, and smirked.

"Don't worry, you will always be my baby Naruto." I said as he hugged Naruto.

Naruto regretted saying those words, and then we went to the front door of the village.

"Be careful! Eat your breakfast as well as your veggies! And-"

I was then cut off by Naruto.

"I get it!" Naruto yelled as he walked away.

I smiled, and saw how Naruto walked away.

"I am sure he will do fine." Sasuke said out loud.

I nodded.

"It's Naruto, after all." I said back.

We both stood quiet then.

"So what do we do now?" I said out loud.

"Well, you guys will be doing missions with other teams. Separately, of course. We don't want a five group member." Kakashi-sensei voice was heard behind us.

"Okay." I answer back.

Sasuke answer was a little delayed. Kakashi sent us to the groups we would support, and left with the excuse of doing A-rank missions.

"So, that's why I am here with you guys." I said to Shikamaru, Ino, and Choiji.

"I asked for a reason. Not your life story." Shikamaru said to me with a sight.

"Yes! Finally I can talk to Sakura!" Ino said excited.

"... We have a mission, Ino." Choiji reminded Ino.

"So, what's our mission?" I asked them.

"It's to find a lost child." Shikamaru said to me.

"Okay." I answered back.

"Well, then we should get going before it gets dark."

We began to run, and it took us five hours to get to the village.

"Hufff..."

"Ahh... oof."

"How... are... you not... tired?" The three of them asked me.

"You guys don't do your daily three hours of running? Three in the morning and three in the evening." I asked them.

They all looked at me like I was an alien.

"We should report to the chief." Shikamaru said to us as he catches his breath.

The four of them began to walk again, and then they were in front of the chief's office.

"YOU ARE TELLING ME TO CALM DOWN?!?!" A voice from the woman was heard outside the door.

"Um... We... came for the mission of the missing kid." Shikamaru announced our arrival.