25.

I could easily use Isobu's help, but I wanted to do this by myself. I took my Katana that Kakashi-sensei gifted me. I learned how to used it, and I could use it. I then charge to Shikamaru. We began to fight, and he began to block my attacks.

"Mizu no Yaiba." I said and another water sword appeared on my left hand.

"I thought you don't have too much Chakra!" Shikamaru said to me.

"I don't. This is my last chunk of Chakra." I said with a smile.

"You..." Shikamaru didn't had time to finish, and I began to attack him with both Katanas.

He had to use his Jutsu to be able to keep up.

"Just... a little... more!" I said as I attacked.

A loud noice brought me back, and Shikamaru and me lost our balance and fell.

"Ouch!" I cried as I fell in my butt.

Shikamaru then helped me stand up, and we went back. We weren't able to get each other's flag. Ibiki looked at us, and just said that was it.

"Your last phase is an actual S-Rank mission. The Hokage will give you the details." Ibiki said and left.

We didn't even had time to rest, and we had to go.

"You will be in groups of three, and with one Jonin. He has the details of the mission. This will be the r last phase, and tomorrow the results will be posted in front of the Tower." Tsunade-sama explained.

"Sakura Haruno, Shikamaru Nara, and Neji Hyuga." Someone called us, and we went to him.

"Genma-san!" I greeted and so did the other two.

"Yes, yes. Good to see you three." He said to us. "Let's get going. I will explain the details while we run."

I wanted to complain, but didn't and just followed him. Genma didn't made it easy at all. If it wasn't because we did the game before, I would have cramped and probably fall from the trees.

"We are looking for a S-Ranked ninja. The thing is that I will not help you three at all. You will have to fight him, and capture him alive." Genma said to us. "Good luck." He said to us.

"Alright, let's start. This is how he looks. Neji, you go first." Shikamaru said to us.

Neji nodded and activated his byakugan. He looked around, and then signaled us. We quickly got going, and we saw him. The man immediately noticed us and threw Kunais at us.

"I will distract him for a bit." I said to them.

I created some clones, and then send them to him. As he fought with them, the three of us began to get ready.

"Let's go then."

We jumped down, and began to play out our plan, Neji was first, and then I joined. Shikamaru then began to use his Jutsu to trap him. The crimina immediately noticed our plan, and jumped out of Shikamaru's Jutsu.

"You three are just some little kids! You will need more to trap me!" The criminal laughed at us.

We fought and fought, to the point that we were all tired.

Isobu... Eogut now would be a great time to help me.

Eh... I don't know about that. That would be cheating. What happened to all that 'I want to do it alone?'

Are you pouting right now?

I am not!

... Isobu, fine, I did said that, but now I know that I am mot alone. I have you.