9.

Anko stared at me and so did everyone else.

"I think that's a great idea!" She said happily.

Anko began to tell us what had happened inside the Forest of Death with every single detail.

"And that's how a Chunin died inside here." Anko said finishing her fifth story.

I clapped.

"I have never heard such beautiful story telling before!" I said wiping fake tears.

Everyone looked at me like I was crazy.

"What's your name, kid?" Anko asked me curiously.

"I am Sakura Haruno." I introduced myself.

"Well, Sakura. I gotta said, your innocent face can really trick people. I hope you don't die." She said before now going over the test. "Anyways, your team is going to get a scroll. It could be either Heaven or Earth. Yep, you guessed it. You need the both of them to be able to enter the building across the Forest and pass the test."

She gave us our scroll, and the let us free to go.

"Why did you asked that?" Sasuke asked me.

"To make them more nervous. When someone is nervous they tend to make more mistakes." I said with a smile.

He nodded.

"Reverse Psychology." Naruto said nodding in agreement.

"Alright. This seems like a good place." I said to them and stopped running.

We were close to the building, but not too close. Just enough for us to be able to get there if we get the scroll we needed.

"So what's our scroll?" I asked Sasuke as we decided to leave it to him.

"... Heaven." Sasuke said reading the paper outside the scroll.

"When a team gets close to us. We are going to attack first." Naruto said to us.

We all nodded.

"If it's the same scroll, we give it back and make them go to sleep so they don't try to come back at us."

"Why don't we just take it to exchange with other team?" Sasuke asked Naruto.

"Cause we don't need it. We can just make a fake scroll if necessary, and besides the more people the easier the test gets as we will be fighting weak people." I explain it to him.

Sasuke nods.

"So, let's just wait." I said sitting down.

"We should also have a word that shows that we are who we said to be." Naruto says to us.

We agreed as people can use transformation jutsus to try to steal the scroll.

"Easy. Here. Memorize it." I said writing in a piece of paper and showing it for five seconds.

I crumbled the piece of paper, and then turn to Sasuke.

"Burn it."

Sasuke did what I said, and burned the paper. He did look a little hesitant, but didn't said anything.

"Shouldn't the password be a more... never mind..." Sasuke said turning to the side.

We were in guard for a while, and then noticed people getting closer.

"I have to pee so stay put." Naruto said to us.

Sasuke and me nodded, and saw him left. After five minutes, he came back.