20.

"Sakura. Go back."

"What?"

"Go back, you can't take me back." Sasuke said to me.

"You... Are you an idiot? Who do you take me for? Do you think I can't take you back?" I said to him and I felt my brain flood in anger.

Sakura, calm down. You will get out of control.

I didn't answer Isobu, and just focused on Sasuke.

"Sakura, your eyes are changing." Sasuke pointed it out.

"And what?! Don't change topics! Sasuke Uchiha!" I yelled.

Sasuke got closer and tried to touch me, but I evaded his touch and grabbed his arm and flipped him to be on his back.

"You are coming with me." I said to him.

Sasuke activated his Sharingan. Two dots were visible on his red eyes. He moved his leg, and made me fall by kicking my leg. I lost my balance, and he used the opportunity to free himself. He started distancing himself from me.

"If you don't want me to chase you, you will have to kill me! Do you understand, Sasuke?!" I yelled to him. I chased him, and we stopped in a waterfall.

There were two statues facing each other. Sasuke got on top of one and I did the same with the other statue.

"Sakura... are you serious about not letting me go until you die?" He said to me.

I looked straight up to him.

"What do you think?" I asked back.

Sasuke sighed.

"Seems like I don't have any choice, but to tie you so you don't follow me." Sasuke said and I felt a sense of deja vu.

It quickly hit me. I immediately free myself from the Genjutsu.

"Don't treat me like an idiot." I said to him.

"I would say the same." A voice from behind said to me, and I quickly ducked.

Sasuke punched the air.

That was close...

"You always treat Naruto and me like we are some kids." Sasuke said to me.

"Well, we are 12." I said to him.

"That's right, but you don't treat us like we are the same age. It almost feel like we are some babies for you." Sasuke said to me.

I tensed. Well, I was technically an adult...

"Come on, Sasuke. You are not doing this just because of how I treat you, right?" I asked him.

He looked at me, and smiled. I blinked as it might have been the first time that he smiled this brightly. The next thing that happened made my brain stop working.

"Y-y-you...!!! Kissed me?!?!" I exclaimed touching my lips.

"Sakura, maybe you don't remember, but it doesn't matter. I have already made up my mind, so..." Sasuke said and then I realized it was a Genjutsu.

I liberated myself, but it was all in vane. Every time I freed myself I was in another Jutsu.

"Agh!!! Where the hell did he learned this?!?!" I exclaimed frustrated.

Someone's in a bad mood...

Isobu... can't you do something?

After you ignored me? Ha! Suffer. Nothing is going to happen to you anyways.