S 2. Chapter 2

"Let's say... I have a feeling."

"What do you mean?" I asked him confused by his words.

Naruto didn't responded and just smiled.

"Hey, what-"

Someone was knocking on my door, so I stood up to answer, but was looking at Naruto for answers. Naruto ignored me.
I sighed and opened the door, and it was Shikamaru.

"Hokage-sama is looking for you and Naruto. I have been looking for Naruto, but can't find him."

"Oh. He is with me." I said to him.

"... He is with you? This early?"

"Yeah, he came when I was sleeping, and cooked breakfast." I answered.

"He entered... when you were asleep?"

"That's what I said." I said back to his question.

Shikamaru sighed and nodded.

"Just get ready as soon as possible..." He said and left.

"Who was it?" Naruto asked me as I walked in.

"It was Shikamaru, he said to get ready and go see the Hokage as soon as possible."

I changed into my working clothes, and then we went to the office. We greet the Hokage as soon as we enter.

"We were waiting for you two." Tsunade-sama said to us.

"There's no time to lose, I will explain when we get going." Kakashi-sensei said to us.

We were already in our ninja uniform, so we didn't wait anymore. We began to follow Kakashi-sensei.

"What's the mission?" Naruto asked.

"The Akatsuki has kidnapped the Kazekage."

"What?" I exclaimed not believing what I had just heard. "That can't be true, it's Gaara who are we talking about."

"That's right, so this means-"

"Our opponents are stronger." Naruto interrupted Kakashi-sensei.

"... That's right." Kakashi-sensei ignored Naruto's rudeness.

"Naruto, you shouldn't interrupt sensei like that." I scolded Naruto.

"Okay."

I sighed as it was just futile to do this with Naruto. We continued to run, and then we meet someone unexpected.

"Temari?" I called her.

"What's going on?" She asked us.

"... Uhm..." I hesitated to say anything about it.

"It's about Gaara." Kakashi-sensei began. "He was taken by the Akatsuki-"

Temari didn't wait for anymore and just sprinted. We began to follow her, and then the worst happened. We got stopped by a sandstorm.

"Temari, we understand your worries, but it's too dangerous to go out."

"I know, I know, but I can't just be here when I know my little brother just got kidnapped." Temari said to us.

"Let's just wait at least for it to calm a little." I proposed.

We waited for 15 minutes, and it did caml down enough for us to go. We arrived, and the first thing that happened was that Kankuro had been poisoned.

"I got this, I might not be Tsunade-sama, but she treated me like a sla- ahem, student. I would be in trouble with her if I didn't know this much." I said with a smile.