1.

I hated my life.

All my family was dead. I no longer had anyone. They die in a car accident, that day I decided to stay behind because I didn't want to go the family gather that we do every year. They didn't force like the good parents that they were. Now I was left alone. My life no longer have any meaning. I wish I was dead, but the last wish of mother was for me to continue to live. That's why when I was ran over by a truck. I was thankful. I was finally going to with my dear family again. Or at least that's what I wanted to happen. When I regained my memories, I was a baby. A baby. Seem like I am in another dimension/world. I am quite grateful that I could understand the language. My new 'name' seems to be 'Sakura'... I don't really like it, but is not like I can complain. In this life seems like I don't have siblings like before. I had four older brothers. They always protected me when I had trouble. I really missed them. At first, my 'parents' thought I was weird because I didn't cry. I didn't have to, because my 'mother' would always be around be checking my diapers, and made sure I wasn't hungry.

----------------------skip time----------------------

Three years have passed. I can run and talk. I got closer to my parents through the years. I still miss my other family, but right now I feel quite happy.

"Sakura! Are you ready?" My mother called me from down stairs.

Today for the first time, my mother was going to take me to the park. I didn't want to because I was quite old in the inside... This was quite embarrassing for me. My parents were quite worried because I didn't want to make friends of my age. That's why my mother wanted to take me to the park to make friends. When we arrived. We saw a lot of kids running around, and playing. Everyone already were friends. I then noticed a little boy playing alone in the swings. He was the most cutes thing I have ever seen. Blond hair with blue eyes. For some reason, everyone was avoiding this cute little boy. I stood up, and walked in his direction.

"Hello, my name is Sakura Haruno. What's your name?" I asked while trying to smile.

The little boy trembled scared. Was my smile scary?

"Are you going to hurt me too?" The little boy asked me while his little blue eyes started to water.

Who would dare to hurt this little boy? Someone was going to die tonight...

"I am not going to hurt you. I want to be your friend." I told him.

The little boy seem like his eyes sparkled. That was only for a moment because he avoided my eyes.

"You are lying. No one wants to be my friend..." He said sadly.

"I am not lying. I want to be your friend because I think you are cute! I always wanted a cute little brother." When I said this he blushed.

The little boy didn't said anything for a long time, and I was about to give up.

"My name is Naruto Uzumaki..."

"Is nice to meet you, Naruto." I said smiling.

I did it, I have always wanted a little brother because I was the youngest one.

"So what do you do when you are in the park?" I asked him while I sat in a swing beside him.

"I sometimes play in the sand, but it's only when there's not people." Naruto said quietly.

"Why?"

"Because the adults start to hit me if I get close to their kids..."

"What?!" Who would dare to hit an innocent kid?????

"That's why I don't have friends... Are you also going to leave now that you know?" Naruto said while sulking.

"I will never leave you! I promise! I will also protect you from the people that want to hurt you!" I said while I hugged him.