Another Special Chapter 1

"Kakashi-sensei. What does this thing do?" Sakura asked Kakashi pointing at a button.

"Don't touch anything. We are going to send other ninja come here to see all these stuff." Kakashi said to Sakura.

"Hmm. Okay." Sakura said and as she turned her back.

Naruto and Sasuke where also looking around, and they all followed Kakashi. Everything was dark, and only a torch that Kakashi was folding was there to illuminate their path. They heard rats running around, and they were on defensive pose. Sakura then had an idea. She slowly tried to be behind all of them.

"Don't you dare do that." Naruto said to Sakura.

"I am not doing anything!" Sakura defended herself.

"Weren't you thinking of scaring us?"

"No...?" Sakura answering with a smile.

"Sakura, don't cause problems." Kakashi said to Sakura.

Sakura. There's a weird energy there...

Umm? Where?

To the right.

"Kakashi-sensei, Isobu told me that we should check here." Sakura said to Kakashi.

Sakura never lied about Isobu, so he nodded and they all went there. They were in front of a door.

"Can we open it?" Sasuke asked out loud.

"I will try..." Kakashi said back.

He slowly opened the door, and illuminated the room with the torch. It was a room full of weird mechanisms, and many cables. The four of them began to walk together. They suddenly heard a crash, and everyone looked at that direction.

"Ahh... It's just a rat..." Sakura said in a relieved tone.

They saw the rat run around, and then it beg a to click buttons. One of the buttons activated the room.

"Welcome.... To.... Ex.... -ber... 6." A broken ronotic voice sounded in the room.

"What the..." Sakura said not understanding the computer.

The voice scared the rat and it began to get frenetic.

"Catch the rat! It might do something we don't want!" Kakashi ordered and everyone began to try to catch it without touching anything. The rat began to run around and slides through everyone. Just when they were about to catch it, it jumped on a button.

"No!" Everyone cried.

The entire room was illuminated, and then the four of them disappeared from the room.

"Ugh... My head is spinning..." Sakura complained slowly staining up form the ground.

"What happened?" Naruto asked also standing up.

"Guys... where are we?" Sasuke asked out loud.

Sakura and Naruto began to look around, and they realized what Naruto had said.

"Where are we?" Sakura said back.

"Let's try to get out this forest first." Naruto said to them and they all agreed.

They began to look for signs of civilization first.

"Did we got teleported to somewhere? But... I don't recognize this place." Sakura said to them.

"Yes, that might be it, but there's one question..." Naruto said to Sakura and Sasuke.

"Where is Kakashi-sensei?" The three of them said at the same time.