6.

Sakura pov

Kakashi-sensei didn't seem right this morning... Maybe he hasn't completely rest...

You are really dense, aren't you?

Excuse me?!

You are smart, but you can be dense sometimes. I worry about your future...

If you don't have anything important about the mission. Then don't distract me!

I then blocked him. Me, dense?!?! Ha! I am not dense at all! I can totally figure it out. Anyways, I helped them carry some stuff because I was getting bored of just sitting. I haven't sense anything, so I am sure that they are not coming. When, we got back, I went to the training grounds that we were using for training. I saw how much they have improved in such a short amount of time. So, proud of my baby Naruto.

"Sakura? Did you came from the bridge?" Kakashi-sensei asked me when he saw me.

"No. I came from America."

"Am- what?"

"I was being sarcastic. From where else would I come from? Antarctica?" I said sarcastically.

"Antertika? Such a funny word. From where did you learn it?" Kakashi-sensei asked me.

Yeah. I wonder from where. Mmm... I don't know maybe from her past life.

Shut it.

Sad about being old?

You are thousands of years older!!!

Yeah, but don't have the need to marry.

...

Well, see you later!

"Sakura?" Kakashi-sensei called me.

"Yes?" I answer.

"I kept calling you, but you wouldn't respond." He said to me.

"Oh. Sorry, what were you saying?"

Kakashi-sensei sighed.

"Are you done from guarding Tazuna?"

"Yup. That's why I came here so you teach me the thing that you did when we meet!" I said excited.

"Me too!" I heard Naruto and Sasuke yell.

"Well... Maybe, I will when you two master the tree walking." Kakashi-sensei said in a bored tone.

"Yay!" I said and hung myself into both Naruto and Sasuke. "You are going to master it fast, right?" I said to them excitingly.

I then saw how Sasuke turned red... Is he sick from all the training?
I put my forehead to his, and felt his temperature.

"You seemed to be getting a fever... Maybe you should stop training, and get some rest." I said worried.

"I am okay." Sasuke said with dreamy eyes.

Yes. He is sick.

"Kakashi-sensei. Sasuke isn't feeling well, we should stop for now." I said to him.

Kakashi-sensei ignored me.

"Naruto-"

"Sakura, he is fine. He just got hot from all the training." Naruto said to me.

I nodded, and stood in front of them.

"Naruto. Don't be afraid to add a little more of chakra." I said to him. "Sasuke. You are the opposite. You are adding too much. Try to reduce the amount you put."