18.

The three of us stood there for a moment.

"Shall we eat something?" I suggested to the both of them.

"Sure."

"Ah. But because we hav even eating out, I will be cooking you guys. So let's go." I said to them.

We went to my house, and I started to look what we had in the kitchen. I decided to make rice and some vegetables dishes, and a Pork cuttle. I quickly began to cook. I didn't know what the guys were doing, but I shouldn't worry. When I was done cooking, I called them.

"The food is ready!" I yelled from the kitchen.

We sat down and began to eat quietly, it wasn't an awkward silent. It was peaceful.

"We should do this more often." I said to them.

"That sounds good." Naruto agreed with me.

"Hn." Sasuke nodded.

They volunteered to wash the dishes, so I let them do that.

"I will go buy some dango, do you guys want something?" I asked them as they were washing the dishes.

"Don't you want us to come with you?" Naruto asked me.

"I am just going to buy some dango." I answered back.

"Okay... no, I am too." Naruto said to me.

I look towards Sasuke and he shooks his head too. I then put on my shoes and go out. I buy my dango, and sat in a bench outside the store. I placed my dangos in the bench, and sighed. There were stills many people stronger than me. Not in just this missions, but also last missions. I will not let Naruto and Sasuke leave me behind. I don't wan to be a bother. I want to protect them, not them protecting me. I am older, so that should be my job.

"Alright! I will train hard and help Naruto and Sasuke!" I decided what to do.

I went back home, but only Naruto was there. He seemed annoyed.

"Is something wrong, Naruto?" I asked him.

"Ah... No. Nothing is wrong, did you ate your dango?" Naruto asked me.

"Yeah, but where's Sasuke?" I asked him looking for him.

"He went back to his house because you were taking too long." He mocked me.

"Hey!"

"Anyways, it's quite late. I will go to sleep now." He said and left to his room.

I also went to my room, and the next day. We went to the training grounds. Kakashi-sensei was there with us. We were doing some warm ups, and then we flight each other. I thought everything was okay, but for some reason. There was some tension between Naruto and Sasuke.

"... Is there something bothering you two?" Kakashi-sensei finally asked Naruto and Sasuke.

"No." The both of them said not looking at each other.

Kakashi-sensei and me exchanged looks.

"You two seem... you are not the usual." I said to them.

They didn't said anything.

"Are you really not going to tell me?" I asked them with a smile.

Naruto sighed.

"It's really nothing." He then said back.

I couldn't say anything else, and we continued our training. The day ended, and Sasuke went home alone. I walked besides Naruto.

"It's everything really okay?" I asked him.