Chapter 1

I was on my break and I was scrolling through on my phone "How can a grasshopper be a pet? Oh, she ate it" I mumbled seeing a weird video "And now someone is fighting a bear with a chainsaw."

"Why am I getting recommended all of this?" I asked myself as I ate some of my lunch.

"Because you're crazy" One of the people I work with reminded me.

"How?" I turned to them.

"You said you always jump from trees when you were little because you loved the feeling of being in the air and didn't care how you landed, and that is why you're a stunt woman now" She sighed "I'm surprised you don't have brain damage."

"Yeah, that was fun! I still do it!" I laughed and looked back at my phone and saw a memory notification.

I opened it to find a picture of them from 12 years ago "That was our last photo, hey, I need the 3rd of August off" I called out to her.

"Of course, it's the anniversary, right?" She gave me a sad smile.

"Yeah, my twin brother's" I nodded.

"Matilda Ryuguji! We need you for the next scene!" The producer yelled making me groan.

"I thought your name was Mia?" Someone asked me.

"Its a nickname, I got it from someone precious and I still go by it since Matilda makes me sound elegant and that word doesn't exist in the same sentence or universe as me" I explained.

I went back to work and at the end of the day, I was walking to the station until I saw some small kids surrounding someone my age like a bunch of seagulls and he looked he was about to cry.

"I'm sorry-" He tried to apologise for existing I guess.

One of them scratched up an expensive car next to them and they all started running.

"Oi, what are you doing!?" What seems to be the owner of the car yelled.

The guy went running and was crying while doing it, he then smashed his face into a sign knocking himself out "Okay, he isn't having a good day, maybe that sign was an actual sign that I should help him" I mumbled.

I crossed the road as I saw everyone was just walking past him and the guy who got his car scratched just left him to cry on top of his car.

"Hey, you okay?" I bent down and shook the guy but he didn't even move "That wasn't enough to give you a concussion, and I should know that I have had a couple and some I don't remember."

I helped him up and moved him to a nearby park.

I got some stares and I just smiled at the people since I was used to it "Don't worry, I'm not kidnapping him, he really isn't worth the trouble, too" I reassured them.

I put him down on a bench and he didn't wake up even when some kid came along and screamed in his ear for some reason, so I took his phone to find someone to call for him.

"How do you only have numbers for fast food?" I mumbled confused "Well I have no other choice."

I got out my drink and then poured it over him and he woke up screaming "SORRRRYYY!!" He went to the floor and many people were looking over.

"You really did try hard at making love to that sign" I bent down in front of him "How is your head? Are you dizzy at all?"

He looked up to me then stood up straight, he was very stiff "No, I'm fine! Thank you for helping me out, I'm Takemichi Hanagaki" He bowed as I stood up and put my drink away.

"Oh, I know you, I'm Matilda Ryuguji, but I go by Mia" I explained.

"Mia?" He mumbled.

"I was the one who kicked and then landed on that guy who was beating your ass 12 years ago, I came flying out of a tree and then smashed my head against the floor" I reminded him.