Chapter 62

The next day, Draken and I were going to hang out with Mitsuya. We were just waiting for him while arguing.

"Are you actually holding on?" Draken asked me so I don't go flying off his motorcycle again.

"For the hundredth time! Yes! Do you need me to drive mother dragon?" I asked, and he looked back to stare at me. "Oh, I'm sorry it's mother owl. Seriously, your neck is scary."

"Are you still annoyed that Mitsuya and I are called the twin dragons and not you?" Draken smirked.

I started to laugh annoying him. "And have that stupid haircut with the tattoo? No! You two idiots chose the same shit style! Twin dragons? Half bald bitches." I laughed even more.

"Oh, you guys are talking about that?" Mitsuya drove over to us.

"Yeah, your mum had a fit over your hair. She was laughing as much as me." I was dying of laughter as I slapped Draken's back.

Draken laughed as well and we were off to go see the amazing graffiti that made these two half bald as children.

"The twin dragons, it brings back memories, huh?" Draken asked.

"Like when I first met you two?" Mitsuya asked.

"Yeah, you loser." I groaned remembering it.

"Yeah, you made Mia addicted to taiyaki." Draken sighed.

"No, that's a blessing. He abandoned his sisters for a loser like you." I retorted. "Now, let's go see the bald cursing graffiti."

"Mia, we weren't bald." Mitsuya argued.

"Yeah, you were ugly." I nodded with a smile. "Bald was such a better look."

We arrived to find the graffiti is still there. "It's slowly fading away like my sanity." I commented.

"You okay?" Mitsuya asked me.

"Yeah, I definitely wasn't holding a dead body yesterday." I grinned. "Anyway, you actually drew this? You should use it for your fashion ideas."

"Oh..." Mitsuya let out.

"Don't be surprised by my brilliant ideas, I have many." I informed him.

"Says the one who declared she will stab a dream." Draken retorted.

"I wonder if you were stabbed in it." I hummed as I stared at him.

"You're much kinder and stronger than you were when we first met." Mitsuya laughed.

"Really?" I asked and remembered to back then.

I was still really short, and Draken was a goddamn tree in height so I climbed him a lot, but that day he had to go out. I was waiting for him to come back. I was still quite attached to him and knew none of our friends yet.

"Ma, it's weird having a kid here, it throws people off." One of the girls spoke up since I was sitting in front of the elevator.

"And your voice is annoying me, piss off." I groaned. "And if I'm in the way then abandon me already." I glared at her and she sighed.