Chapter 39

"We already have everyone's positions figured out" Baji explained.

"Our commander is gonna be the most powerful person in the universe, the adorable but cocky little shit, Mikey!" I grinned.

"You're gonna make me blush" Mikey grinned.

"Our vice commanders are gonna be the Ryuguji twins, our dependable big bro Draken and our crazy little Mia, who will be our secret trump card" Baji pointed at us.

"Not mother dragon?" I asked.

"Lunatic works more" Draken added and he grinned when I gave him a playful glare.

"Our mediator, Mitsuya, is gonna command our elite guard" Baji pointed at him.

"Pah, our powerhouse that can throw anything including me will carry our banner" I informed them.

"When?" Draken asked and we all looked away.

"You and I will be the attack unit, Kazutora!" Baji walked over to him and threw his arm over his shoulder.

"But...you sure you wanna go through with this just like that?" Kazutora asked nervously.

"I've already decided on our gang's name" Mikey spoke up.

"What? What is it, dude?" Baji asked.

"Taiyaki and dorayaki?" I asked.

Some of them started to pray at the shrine for that not to be the name "The Tokyo Manjiro Gang!" Mikey was very smug.

"Lame! Mia's is better!" They all cringed.

"But I want Tokyo Manjiro gang!!" Mikey whined and Draken looked to me for help.

"How about the Tokyo Manji gang and for short we can have it as, Toman since it sounds like toe ma" I laughed

"Your old nickname Ma is in it" Draken commented.

"Oh yeah," I groaned "Toe it is then, we all like feet now."

"No" Mitsuya retorted immediately.

"That was a little to quick" Baji pointed out as we all smirked at him.

"I hate you all" Mitsuya groaned making us laugh.

"I like Toe ma, it's perfect" Mikey grinned "Mia is in it."

"Toman" Draken corrected him "Now that we got a good name, I'm down to start a gang" Draken added.

"Its true that if we were in a gang it would be a good reason to fight the Black Dragons, it's good we don't have to go with such a lame name" Mitsuya added.

"You're so mean!" Mikey whined and put his face in my back.

"A gang, huh? That's very exciting, Mia, I love the name, I would have not wanted to join if we had the other one" Pah added.

"You guys suck!" Mikey yelled at them from behind me and I laughed "You liked the name, right, Mia?"

"I do like your first name but I like your second name more" I admitted.

"You can have it in the future" Mikey grinned excitedly.

"NOOO!" Draken pulled us away from each other.

"There goes mother Draken again" Mitsuya laughed.

"Well, then, it's settled!" Baji spoke up "We are giving all of ourselves to you, create this new age, Mikey."

"Yeah!" Mikey exclaimed, "What kind of gang do you wanna have?"

"Family!" I answered.

"Yeah" Baji added, "A gang where we can all risk our lives for each other, that's the kind of gang I want, all for one and one for all."