Chapter 31

"Get out of the bed" I demanded "Before you piss it again."

"I DIDN'T AND NO! Mikey is going to kill me" Takemichi hid underneath his covers.

"Really? It smells like it in here, maybe that's your natural smell" I pulled the covers but he was holding onto them tightly "Hey, you have a mission to not let sushi get cooked because sushi is never cooked, maybe I can get a bunch of chefs to murder Kisaki if I told them he did that" I hummed.

For some reason Takemichi was still being dumb to even think he could beat me in a game of tug of war for even a second, I used a little more strength and he went flying to his wall.

He just huddled on the floor with his cover over him making me sigh.

"Just get changed" I opened his closet "Oh my god...fire is the solution here."

"Don't!" Takemichi squealed.

"I see why you wear your school uniform now, all of these are ugly" I poked one with so many holes in it I have no clue if its fashion or for something else.

"I have a good fashion sense!" He defended himself.

"You colour blind?" I pointed at some of the neon stuff "How did you even get Hina? Did Kisaki get offended because you have a fashion sense as bad as his?"

"Just stop it!" Takemichi yelled making me laugh.

"Well, Hina went for your personality" I mumbled and I went to leave.

"Hey, is that an insult or compliment!?" He yelled after me.

"You decide," I told him "I don't need to know if you're a masochist or not."

He was very slow and finally came out of his front door "Bye mum, I will be going off to my death" He waved to her.

She was confused as I just closed the door, I dragged him with me then let him lag behind me since he cried when I tried climbing a tree while still holding onto him "I have someone you need to meet, no crying, you won't be punched I think" I explained.

"I couldn't sleep enough even though I'm 26" Takemichi sighed.

"You can't even be a productive human being get realistic goals first" I sighed.

"Mia" He whined and looked like he was going to cry.

"Oh wow, you really are that down" I mumbled "Well, we can make a plan soon, I have someone who will be giving us some info."

"You're a god!" He yelled.

"Yep, far above you" I nodded and we then made it to the park "You stayed just liked I asked you to good boy."

"Mia, I'm not a dog" Chifuyu sighed.

"But you're fluffy like one" I explained as I went to sit down on the swing next to him.

Takemichi just looked confused "Hey blondie, sit down" Chifuyu demanded.

"I didn't see him, nope" Takemichi went to hide in a bush.

"Get your ass and every other body part over here" I demanded as I swung on the swing.

"Guess we both had a pretty rough day yesterday," Chifuyu spoke up.

"Yeah, you two get beat a lot" I added "So you have a lot in common, this is why I thought you two would get along."

"Huh? Yesterday?" Takemichi asked as he somehow tripped on air.

Chifuyu laughed "Isn't Baji just awesome?" Chifuyu asked.

"Masochist" I mumbled.

"You're Baji's friend?" Takemichi got up.