Chapter 29

"Y'all are to soft, we should have pounded those assholes" Kazutora spoke up as we continued driving towards the beach.

"Right?" Baji added, "Mikey has calmed down ever since he has started hanging out with Draken and Mia made him so much softer."

"That's a good thing, I love his soft hair" I ruffled Mikey's hair making him hum happily.

"KEEP YOUR EYES OPEN!!" Draken yelled at Mikey.

"Mia's eyes are mine" Mikey retorted.

"That sounds creepy" Baji commented.

"Like what's in your mirror every morning, even I would cry like you Baji" I added.

"I DON'T CRY!!" He screech.

"Yeah, you sob like a bitch" Mitsuya added making Baji's jaw fall open and we just laughed.

"That dude earlier threatened Mia, I would have beaten that dude's face to a pulp without a word" Kazutora added.

"There wasn't any trees" I explained why I didn't do anything.

"Mikey, are you getting heavier?" I asked as his bike started to slow down until it stopped completely "Please tell me time just paused."

"What's wrong?" Draken asked.

"His moped hates you all so much it decided to die, it's all your fault" I looked to him.

He sighed at my very truthful answer "I think I'm outta gas" Mikey explained.

"You're shitting me" Draken groaned.

"How many times did we tell you we'd be riding pretty far?" Kazutora asked.

"You really suck at planning, Mikey" Pah added.

"Go to a gas station, Mia you can ride with me" Mitsuya spoke up.

Mikey immediately took my wrist "No" He pouted.

"We are heading to the beach" Draken gave up on us like our parents did.

"Oh, shit, this is an emergency" Mikey looked over at the sea "Toman is in some serious shit now."

"Huh?" Baji let out.

"Uh, no, this is your problem, Mikey" Kazutora retorted.

"But it's not just my problem! Which means the one who's gonna go to the gas station is..." Mikey mumbled.

I started doing eeny meeny miny moe and it ended up on me, Mikey moved my finger to point at Baji.

"Oi!" He yelled.

"It was the wind" I lied and Mikey nodded with me.

"They are the worst combo" Mitsuya sighed.

We swapped bikes with Baji and when we got to the beach I remembered that my swimsuit was still on Mikey's moped "You guys go ahead I need to get my swimsuit, the moped stole it from me" I told them as I ran off.

"Mia it doesn't want your swimsuit!" Draken yelled.

"And no one wants to see your face but there it is!" I yelled back and he sighed.

I soon found the bike but that group we ran into earlier was there to, one was holding a bat ready to destroy the bike and Baji was being held in place by two of them.

I saw Baji run in as the guy went to whack the bike but I ran over and took the hit on my shoulder making me grunt in pain surprising them "Are you that sad that a moped has more screen time than you?" I asked.