Chapter 63

I watched Izana as he walked away then Mikey stopped right next to me. I was confused as he stood on top of his bike while glaring at Izana and was holding out his hand in front of him while closing one eye.

Mikey was trying to crush his head from far away with two of his fingers making me laugh, he then started to try and measure how tall Izana is.

"He's this tall." I held up my hand which was only a little taller than Mikey's height and he bent down to that exact height making me laugh.

"I like short men." I informed him. Mikey jumped off his bike and lay on the floor on his front with his arms out in front of him.

I sat down next to him then I laid on my front on top of his back and played with his hair making him hum happily. "Mia, who was that?" Mikey asked me.

"Oh, some dude who likes giving people scarves." I mumbled.

Mikey then rolled over so he was laying with his back on my chest and I was on the floor. I could tell he was pouting, so I hugged him. We kind of just rolled back and forth for a little while, it was stupid but fun.

When we got up, he was staring at the scarf Izana put on me. "Take that scarf off, I will give you mine." Mikey demanded.

"You don't have a scarf." I pointed out and he looked annoyed then wrapped his arms around my neck.

"I'm your scarf now!" He exclaimed making me laugh. Mikey pulled the scarf off me, and we sat down together on his bike as we looked out at the sea.

It was lovely until my phone started to ring making us both groan. "Takemitchy, I only said to call if you're dying." I answered it.

"KISAKI IS A TIME LEAPER!!" Takemichi yelled.

"WHAT?! HE CAN'T EVEN DO LEAPFROG?! WHY THE HELL CAN HE DO THAT?!" I yelled, and Mikey was looking at me confused.

"Takebitchy guessed!" Chifuyu snatched the phone off Takemichi. "We got attacked by a group, and Kisaki was in it."

"Ughhhhh...so how does that make him good at leapfrog?" I asked.

"Mia...?" Chifuyu mumbled.

"Ha! You got confused!" I exclaimed.

Chifuyu laughed and then explained to me what they want to do next.

"I see. Go ahead and attack them back, you might find something out. We will be having an emergency meeting tonight." I informed them. "Pass around the news by screaming and punching and stalking if needed."

"Then I'm stalking you everywhere today." Mikey informed me to get my attention back to him as I hung up the call.

"So cute, good stalker." I patted his head. "And probably future murderer, but I'm stopping that."

"I would only murder for you." He reminded me.

"I know." I sighed. "Also do you know anyone that screams like an ostrich with a cow attached to them?"

"...do you like ostriches?" He asked me.

"Not really." I shook my head.

"Then not me." Mikey answered making me laugh. I only asked since I remembered the person Mikey murdered after I got shot, their screams have never left my mind. The pure pain and agony they were in, but then from Mikey's reaction they seemed to be a person that cares about me, but they were also happy to make me a pirate.

At some point, I fell asleep in Mikey's arms, and I was sleepy as we were waiting for everyone to appear for the meeting.

"Mikey pillow." I put my head on his shoulder.