Chapter 14

I woke up in a hospital and sat up "Where are my fifty thousand taiyaki?" I asked, "Damn the unicorns ran with them."

I then realised my wonderful reality was just a dream and I'm in a hospital bed with probably a large crack on the top of my head since someone thought I was an egg. I noticed it's late at night so I looked around for the nurse button but I couldn't move my hand to reach for it.

I looked to see someone sleeping next to my bed and it's Mikey, he has a tight hold on my hand "I bet you ate all of the taiyaki" I laughed as I ruffled his hair with my free hand.

He started to wake up "Oh, so-" I went to apologise for waking him but he threw himself at me and hugged me tightly.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry" He repeatedly apologised reminding me of back then so I hugged him tightly to make sure he doesn't let go.

"Its not your fault" I reassured him "But what exactly happened to me?"

"...You were hit on the top of your head with a bat" He paused probably remembering how I looked so I poked his cheek and pointed at my face to show I'm smiling.

He smiled a little "They said the shock of it left you unable to move and speak but you should be able to leave in a week or so since you didn't break anything, they said you got lucky" He explained, "Now, who do I need to kill?"

His eyes went dark and I have never seen them this dark before "It was..." I went quiet, not sure if it's a good thing to tell him.

"Mia" Mikey lifted up my bandaged hand and kissed it "Please tell me."

"I was only able to see one of them wearing our group's jacket" I explained and I could tell he was instantly pissed "They did it purposely to make you and my brother fall out."

"I'm gonna kill them! Who do they-" Mikey tried to leave and it scared me so I launched myself off my bed and took him to the floor using my weight.

I held down his arms and was straddling his waist "You're are not leaving or I will follow you by crawling, even if you put me back in my bed I will find a way to climb a tree and roll out of it so you have to stay with me!" I grinned but I was trembling a little and he could tell.

He was shocked "He was right" Mikey put his arms over his face, "That shitty old guy said you shouldn't get involved and you would end up like his daughter, I was terrified seeing you covered in blood, I didn't know what happened to you while I was gone, so many things went through my mind."

"Mikey," I called out his name making him look at me "I love you, that's all the reason I have and need to stay with you, I chose to stay with you so it's my own fault and if you try to leave me I'm eradicating all of the dorayaki from this world."

He nodded then easily pushed me off him making me laugh since he could have moved me at any time.

Mikey picked me up bridal style and put me on my bed "Such a cute puppy waiting by my side for me to wake up" I ruffled his hair that was already a complete mess since I haven't been able to do it for him.

"Puppy? I think you got it wrong, I'm a wolf" Mikey put his hands on either side of my head and smirked down at me.

I blushed not expecting this, I then poked his nose surprising him "I guess Emma has been telling you about those dramas she watches" I laughed when he nodded.

"When we do have our first kiss, can we do it when my brain hasn't been rattled so much it became a slushy? Do it when I know I can remember since I don't want to forget any of this."

He laughed "I promise" He kissed my forehead.

He went to move back but I grabbed his hand and knocked over his leg that was on the bed and pulled him up so he was laying next to me.