Chapter 11

When I was little all I had was Draken, I'm the younger twin and was scared of the outside world at first while he was able to walk around confidently until he saw a bee and ran.

I tried to fight it but he picked me up and ran before I could win.

We grew up in a brothel that our mum left us at when we were two "Here, sign this" The same old delivery man asked.

"You are getting taller Kenny boy" He grinned as Draken signed it.

"Well I drink milk every day and this one doesn't even eat her vegetables" He poked my head and I was hiding behind him while hugging his waist.

"Taiyaki!" I yelled.

"Seriously that's the only word you know" Draken sighed and ruffled my hair.

"Well, see you later" The delivery man grinned and then bent down to get closer to my height "Bye, Matil-"

"Don't say that name" I glared at him.

He laughed nervously "Just like her mot-" Draken caught me as I tried to launch myself at them.

They left very quickly like normal "Morning!" Some of the women who work here arrived.

"Get to school already, Kenny Boy, Ma" They pat my head and shortened my name since after Ma I start to growl or glare them down.

"Why do you hate your name again?" Draken asked me as we walked outside.

"Mum gave me it and I don't want to be like a so-called flower! That's what they always compare me to and say mum was the same, I reject that! I'm going to go climb a tree to fall from!" I ran off with my bag.

"Sis!" Draken chased after me.

After I jumped out of a tree and probably gave myself brain damage he took me to my school.

We got enrolled to different ones because he wanted me to find my own friends and he didn't want to let others find out I'm his sister cause he beats up a lot of people but I do the same so I don't get it.

"Come on just try to get close to someone," He asked of me.

"I have done that, it was just my foot to their face" I grinned making him sigh.

"Have a good day" He hugged me then ran to get to his school.

I went into school and everyone kept their distance from me since I have decked most people here from trees.

At lunch, I was sitting in a tree eating the taiyaki I brought in the middle of class because I got bored learning about dicks, I already know everything about sex ed "Oi, Matilda Ryuguji!" Someone yelled from below annoying me.

"Don't say my name! You asswipe!" I yelled.

"Come and make me!" He laughed.

I jumped down and kicked him right in the head but I landed on my head on the ground "Get her!" He yelled right after.

I was dizzy and looked up to see a couple of people older than me run out from the bushes towards me.

They weren't able to get near me since they were kicked in the head by some guy my age "Hey, you're trying to gang up on a girl, who the hell do you think you are?" He questioned them.

"Its Mikey!" They yelled and ran but one wasn't able to and Mikey started to kick him.

"Hey the guy is crying, you're just being cruel now" I pulled Mikey back and bent down to talk to the guy "Hey, I will forgive you all if you get me taiyaki for tomorrow."