Chapter 25

"Anyway, that's what Baji is like, I say he got much worse when he met Mia, they are kind of the same with doing crazy things" Mikey grinned.

"I don't do anything to cra-" I tried to retort.

"You drove a motorcycle into a river in the middle of the night during a storm saying it's a shortcut" Mikey poked my nose.

"And I got to the other side before everyone else and the bike was fine so I was right" I stuck my tongue out at him.

"And your shirt went see-through" He reminded me "You also got a fever."

"You loved the view," I told him.

"Yeah of course I would have but I was worried about you and how everyone else from Toman might love the view like I do" Mikey groaned "Your boobs are only mine."

Mikey was staring at them making Takemichi blush and I laughed.

"Oh yeah, Takemitchy, Baji is one of Toman's founding members" Mikey informed him.

"Founding members?" Takemichi asked.

"Toman was created, when I was a first-year in middle school, by Draken, Mitsuya, Pah-chin, Baji, Mia and myself" Mikey left out Kazutora's name.

Mikey looked distraught "So the six of you?" Takemichi asked.

"Yeah someone made me drop a taiyaki one day and Mikey immediately smashed them in the face, they were part of a gang and they all started to fight us, everyone saw us fighting them and they all joined in and we established a team after since Baji and I kept getting in fights, Mikey wasn't any better" I laughed from the memories of it all.

We were fighting other people over everything like if someone hated taiyaki or talked about how amazing their farts are to loudly, that happened a lot.

"So Toman was created over a dead taiyaki" I explained.

"Takemitchy, Mia, bring Baji back from Valhalla for me," Mikey asked of us "I really like him, you know? But Mi-"

"He wasn't the one who hurt me" I reminded him "I have forgiven the one who has, I just hope they can forgive themselves so just trust me to not get hurt just minus the injuries caused by trees."

"Isn't that all of them?" Takemichi asked.

"N- actually, that bat was made of wood and it is from a tree" I hummed "Wow, do trees hate me?"

Mikey laughed "Will you both do it for me?"

"Yeah! If that's what you want, of course!" Takemichi yelled.

"You don't need to ask me" I reassured Mikey "Just some taiyaki would be a nice reward."

Mikey was humming unsure if that was a good deal "Taiyaki in exchange for a kiss" I offered.

"Yes," He immediately answered making us laugh.

"Could I ask for one thing in return?" Takemichi spoke up.

"What?" Mikey asked and Takemichi looked at me and I nodded.

"Kisaki, I want you to kick Kisaki out of Toman," Takemichi told him.

"Huh?" Mikey sat up and narrowed his eyes.

"I want that too" I held up my hand "I know you want to make Toman bigger but that guy isn't good, he will only ruin your dream and have you seen his face?"

"Why did you bring someone like him into Toman? I can't explain why, but he's bad news! He's..? Kisaki's...He's going to ruin Toman in the future!" Takemichi yelled.