Chapter 69

"INUI! MIA IS MINE!" Mikey yelled at him as I was pulling Mikey along to the top of the stairs during our meeting. "SAME TO YOU TAKEMITCHY! SHE SUCKS MY SWEETS!"

"JUST SAY SHE IS YOURS!" Draken yelled at him making me laugh.

We rounded up the Division Captains on the same day, so I can give out a warning and explain the situation to them first before our normal meeting.

"So the toe was a traitor, wow surprising!" I exclaimed. "Now, I want my coconut back, so I can make a taiyaki house."

They all understood that while Inui was looking around a little confused. "In this conflict, the First Division will retrieve Coco, no matter what!" Takemichi declared making me grin.

"Inui. Any idea when Tenjiku will attack us all out?" Mikey asked.

"Mia." Inui looked at me.

"Tomorrow, because it was the birth of the Taiyaki Gatherers." I answered.

"Black Dragons." Inui mumbled.

"I renamed it well." I reminded him. "Look, you followed a mental wide-eyed bitch and then thought, 'Oh the steroids beater would be a great fit for the Black Dragons!' You did more harm to the group than me even though I kicked a lot of the members."

"Anyway, all of you watch your asses, backs, brains and also your brain's ass. Forced pirate recruitment is a thing. It happened to me and it was Izana the scarf giver also called the skull taker." I warned them. "Seriously, our enemy will kill us without any thought."

"Mia is right, gather everyone in Toman! We need to prepare for tomorrow's battle!" Mikey exclaimed. "This will be our final assembly!"

"Yes, sir!" They all yelled.

"Inui, get me taiyaki." I ordered and he went to retort, but Mikey was pulling me away towards the shrine.

Mikey didn't let go of my hand but wasn't looking at me when he stopped walking so I bent down to look him in the eyes. He turned away from me making me gasp loudly, but he didn't turn back.

"Excuse me, are you rejecting me? Like my life usually does?" I asked, and he still didn't talk. "When talking doesn't work, let's use force."

I picked Mikey up and he hugged my head so I couldn't look at him. He put his head on top of mine while whining like I'm doing something wrong. I walked over to a tree and pushed him against it then moved my head away as I kept him in place.

I was finally able to see his expression, and he looked scared. "What happened?! Do I need to make dinosaurs go extinct again?!" I yelled.

"No...I like the dinosaur that's around us." Mikey reassured me.

"Yeah, your grandad is awesome." I agreed with him and let him down. "So speak, do I need to tickle you?"

"I can't ask this face to face." Mikey mumbled as he was looking down.

"Oh, that's it!" I got closer to him, and he kissed me when I got close enough making me grin since I didn't expect it then I put my hands on his shoulder. "Hold my foot, but not like Taiju does or I will lose it."

Mikey held out his hand, and I put my foot on it. I launched myself up surprising him as he watched me flip myself up and the back of my knees landed on a branch so it hooked me in place.

Only my head was touching Mikey's now. "Now, we talk head to head." I explained as I let my arms dangle. "Now ask, and no Draken has to be older than the dinosaurs were. He's got more wrinkles than your grandad."

Mikey took a hand of mine in his and kissed it making me shiver a little from the feeling of it. "If I ever ended up like Izana, what would you do?" Mikey asked me as he rubbed my hand with his thumb. "You seem ready to fight him."