Chapter 5

We explained to Tachibana that we are actually friends who pretty much all met over fighting in some way.

"I'm sorry" She bowed to Mikey and me "I had the wrong idea."

"Its fine" Mikey reassured her.

"Your slap was awesome you can really pack a punch if you tried" I grinned.

"I'm so sorry!" She panicked.

"Its fine to do what you can for the one you like but don't push yourself too much, things can go really wrong depending on who you are dealing with" Mikey advised of her "You take this advice to" He poked my nose.

"No, I will push myself to make sure you always stay by my side" I grabbed his hand and said it in a serious tone showing I mean it.

He was surprised "Well, I just have to make sure you never need to" He mumbled.

"Okay, I'm gonna go" Tachibana went to leave.

"Uh, sure...wait what about our date!?" Takemichi exclaimed.

"You're getting ditched for books" I informed him.

Draken then covered my mouth "We can do that another time, your friends came to see you after all" Tachibana laughed when I waved at her.

"Bye-bye! Don't try to slap me and slap my girlfriend instead next time!" Mikey waved to her.

"Oh, girlfriend" She mumbled shocked.

"I know I got lucky" I removed Draken's hand from my face and had him slap himself in the face and he just gave me a tired look making me laugh.

"I'm the lucky one" Mikey retorted.

"Really?" I asked.

"Yeah" He nodded and Tachibana left "She seemed nice."

"I know right?!" I exclaimed.

"She tried to slap your boyfriend" Draken reminded me.

"Its rare to find someone like her, make sure you take good care of her" Mikey advised of Takemichi "Now Mia take care of me" He grinned.

"Dorayaki it is!" I yelled then went to go ride one of the bikes.

"No, I'm riding" Draken lifted me off the bike.

"Aww, why can't I?" I complained.

"You go down into the water every time" He put me down.

"Its a good route" I informed him.

"It isn't a route, it's a death sentence" Draken sighed.

I got on behind Draken and Mikey got on behind Takemichi "Dorayaki!" We both yelled and threw our arms up.

We went into town and to the store that sells it "Takemichy you're coming with me" I pulled him by his arm.

"Huh? Why me?" He asked.

"Mikey will eat them and Draken is annoying to drag so that's how I have decided your fate" I grinned.

He looked a little scared by my words "Come back quick" Draken told us well mainly me.

We went into the store "I actually wanted to ask what you think about my brother and Mikey so far" I explained as we lined up.

"I see, well from what Naoto told us, twelve years in the future, the Tokyo Manji Gang are involved in gambling, fraud, violence and murder, they are an evil organisation that will resort to anything" Takemichi mumbled as he looked down at the floor.