Chapter 70

Two people on a bike past me and I saw they were wearing helmets and one was looking back at me as they held something in their hand. I put my hand down to see blood flowing from the back of it.

I wiped the blood away to see they didn't cut in to deep, but my hand was right in front of my face when they attacked...I almost lost my eyes.

"MIA!" Takemichi yelled as he came running my way.

"Calm down. It's just my hand, but man I smelled piss in the air for a moment, nearly made me puke. Maybe my hand puked for me making it bleed." I commented.

"This is serious, you are shaking." Takemichi groaned as he took out some bandage for my hand and he was crying badly.

"I would have only been blinded. I could use sound to keep track of you and use smell to find the smelly ham and the piss bitch, but I would have missed Mikey's smile." I mumbled, and Takemichi started to shake me. "WHAT?!"

"I thought you were in shock." Takemichi sighed.

"Nah...Naoto shot my true love with a gun, not an arrow of love like I would do, that was the most shocking I have ever experienced." I admitted. "But I am having mini earthquakes."

"That must have been Kisaki." I stated and Takemichi paused as he went back to wrapping my hand. "Izana wouldn't hurt me to hurt Mikey. He cares for me while Kisaki is ready to kill me but in a lame way this time."

"Lame?" Takemichi asked me.

"Blowing up is so much cooler, duh." I explained. "I would cook like taiyaki! Or die as the dinosaurs did!"

"Mia, did you actually get hit in the head?" Takemichi asked me.

"Do you want me to hit you there?" I asked.

"It's still you." He sighed in relief. "But really you need to take this more seriously! This is your hand!"

"Yeah..." I shrugged.

"What Draken said w-" He paused.

"I don't care how much I get hurt." I spoke up and looked away. "I know he told you of what I did when I was little when he left for a little while. I'm still the same, but I don't mean to get hurt....most of the time."

"But I wanna sleep with Mia!" Mikey whined from far away.

"You tried eating her hand earlier! I'm not letting you eat any more of my sister!" Draken yelled, and Takemichi gave me a weird look.

"Actually, that's the same hand he was licking." I informed Takemichi and he flinched but then went back to wrapping it up making me laugh. "Well, they are gonna start freaking out, you might want to go."

He looked unsure then I held out the licked finger near his face. "It's Mikey and Mia flavour." I informed him and he ran making me laugh.

My hand did strain a little when I moved it. "Oi, don't you start being lazy." I warned my hand. "You are kind of crying or pissing with how much is coming out?"

I pulled the sleeve of Mikey's jacket over my hand as I heard those two make it to the bottom of the shrine stairs.

"Mia-" Draken paused as soon as he came around the corner sensing something was off.

"Why can't I sleep with Mikey?" I pouted making him groan.

"See!" Mikey exclaimed and started to run my way. "M-" Mikey paused as he got close to me then his eyes widened and slowly he looked down at my hand just leaving me speechless.

There's no blood or any evidence that something happened other than my hand.

"Mia, it's the smell of your blood." Mikey stated making Draken flinch.