Chapter 58

"Let's do that again, shall we? This was after they used bondage on Chifuyu and left Takemitchy to die." I pressed the play button again. "So hey we planned to fuck'em over all along, right? So why did we work with them?" Hanma asked Kisaki.

"Because it's fun." Kisaki answered. "They couldn't do a goddamn thing, you know?!"

Everyone was looking at them pissed. "And now for the death, you aimed for this time!" I exclaimed and hit play one last time and Kisaki's came from my voice. "Yuzuha use this knife to kill Taiju. You want to protect your brother, right?"

"Yeah." She answered nervously.

"YOU!" Hakkai yelled and went to go at him, but I grabbed the collar of his jacket.

"Hey dog, stop trying to stab things, you're supposed to bite." I sighed. "I need Yuzuha to make sure you aren't even allowed to handle safety scissors."

"You can't cut yourself with those." Chifuyu informed me confused.

"Yes, you can." Mikey and I retorted making him sigh.

"Now, any words Pissilocks?" I asked him, I'm so kind.

"I..." Kisaki mumbled.

"Do you think I'm dumb?" I asked with a monotone voice making him look up at me to see I have a blank expression and it scared him even more.

"You tried using me this time. You approached me trying to make me put my guard down, so I pretended I did and lead you on. You tried to use me since I'm what could hurt Mikey the most." I started to walk down the stairs.

Kisaki fell to his knees, and Hanma went to support him, but Draken pulled him back for me.

"Then the rest was easy. I just let you do what you wanted and collected the evidence I needed on the way. Now, here we are! You're on your knees, the position you were born to be in while I'm up above you, happy!" I grinned. "The end. Fuck off, you're lucky I let you live."

I heard someone walking up behind me and my hand that was holding my phone got grabbed. I saw it was Mikey. He was glaring at my phone. "So you took my time and my Christmas date."

"No pissfit did." I pointed at Kisaki.

Mikey pulled me close and held both of my hands. "No killing." He demanded of me.

"Then don't leave me." I grinned.

"Easy." He nodded.

"Better be." I grumbled confusing him. "Anyway, kick Pissylocks out multiple times until you hear a loud crack, got it?"

"Yes, commander!" They all yelled.

I took Mikey with me towards the shrine to keep him away from the piss and ham. "No!" Kisaki yelled. "You've grown weak! Taiju was a threat to Toman! I acted for your sake, Mikey!"

"Hey, who said you could come up here?" I heard Draken stop him. "Especially anywhere near my sister."

"Shut up and let Kisaki talk, fucker!" Hanma yelled and went to punch Draken, but he blocked it.

"Hey, ham! The sound of diarrhoea is way better than his voice!" I informed him.

Kisaki ran up the steps somehow. I guess we didn't beat up him enough. I did just mostly focus on that smug ass face of his.