Chapter 16

"Hey, shithead!" I waved at Takemichi "Why did you take it off? It must have made you stand out for the first time in your life other than when you have a beaten-up face."

"You told her!" Takemichi yelled embarrassed.

"Of course, it made her smile again" Mikey explained "And it's funny."

"My suffering is?" He asked.

"Yes," We both answered making him cry.

We all sat down in the park in the shade and Mikey was laying down resting his head in my lap "I haven't laughed like that in a while" Mikey grinned.

"Same! I wished I could have seen that! Oh, Hina will find it hilarious!" I laughed.

"Stop it!" Takemichi shook me by my shoulders.

"You still reek" Draken and I cringed making him whine.

"I washed my hair, okay?" He mumbled as I pat his back as an apology.

"I was wrong, Mikey" Draken admitted.

"Nah, I'm sorry" Mikey retorted.

"Why were you guys even fighting?" Takemichi asked.

"They forget" I answered for them as they nodded showing I'm right.

Mikey then stood up "But Ken-chin was right and so was Mia, Pah ended up turning himself in."

"Mikey, you wanting to help a friend isn't wrong, but you were trying to stop him from doing what he wanted" I explained.

"Yeah, well let's celebrate lots when Pah is a free man" Mikey looked back to us with a beautiful smile "Come on, Mia, let's play football with the others!"

I took his hand and Draken followed after us "Sushi, can we join?" I asked.

"For real?" He asked.

"Yeah, we murder at football" I bragged.

"Literally murder" Draken added making them shiver.

They still let us play with them, well it's their funerals "Mia!" I heard a yell and saw Hina and Emma waving at me.

I accidentally kicked the football way to hard and murdered one of Takemichi's friends with it scaring everyone except Mikey who laughed and Draken who sighed.

"Oops," I laughed.

"Amazing, Mia!" Mikey exclaimed.

Mikey then showed off by bouncing the ball on his head "Yo, Emma!" Draken greeted her as she came over.

"You guys made up? What the hell? But you were seriously fighting!" Emma freaked out.

"Oh, it was thanks to shi-" I went to answer but Takemichi started screaming like a siren.

"Were we?" Draken asked.

"I was worried, damn it!" She yelled then sighed.

"Mia! Mia! Look!" Mikey yelled since I wasn't watching him.

"You kicking someone is more impressive to me" I admitted, he stopped and looked to Takemichi's friends making them cry then fall to their knees while praying to the taiyaki god to save them.

"Hey Mia, are you going to the festival with Mikey?" Emma asked me while smirking for some reason.

"Festival? For taiyaki?" I asked.

"You didn't know? It's on August 3rd, two days from now and no, its not for taiyaki" She said surprised.

"Oh, that day, I don't like that day" I groaned and they were confused "It's dragon murder day."