Chapter 67

I hummed happily as I arrived at the location to find Sanzu standing outside. He was shocked to see me, but then he seemed to smirk behind his mask.

I saw a little blood on the floor making me smile at him. "Now, now, Sanzu, who do you serve?" I asked him with a smirk.

He bowed his head to me. "I'm very disappointed." I sighed making him flinch.

"Why?" Sanzu asked me confused and that was very concerning.

"His blood is lame looking to." I mumbled. "Anyway, I asked you to take care of things, not let my cute puppies get beaten and probably try out bondage with a giant toe. You are even listening to a toe traitor. Are you stupid or something? Did the mask cut off your breathing so much you're nearly brain dead?" I asked him.

"It's best to get rid of what we don't need, and if there are some casualties it is w-" He stopped when he saw my glare.

"Guess what, Sanzu? They are more useful than you." I informed and his eyes widened and his body seemed to go slack. "Now, you will still be in Toman, but you are removed from your position as vice-captain. Your division is just stupid, I have been doing your job this whole time."

"Be useful and get me some taiyaki. Actually, Sanzu, stay there for a second." I demanded and he happily did so I jumped up onto his shoulders and then jumped again into the window above, so I can make an awesome entrance by falling.

"Now, piss off." I demanded and Sanzu happily left. "He listens well but acts on his own. He might be worse than me with motorcycles, and he could be one of those awful bitches who drives cars they always get in my way, or maybe a train dick that doesn't stop and wants to make me as flat as him."

I made my way through to see the floor of the level I'm on isn't finished really, so I was able to look down at the first level and I heard voices.

"That sounds like a mouse that got stepped on so it's Takemitchy." I mumbled as I looked through a hole to see all my puppies along with the giant toe.

"As I thought, Bald Toe likes bondage on dogs." I mumbled in disgust.

Kokonoi and Inui are tied to chairs and looked very beaten up, and Takemichi is on the floor like he usually is and is crying to.

I sat down then pushed a brick down that smashed right next to Muto and they all looked straight up at me.

"Oops." I grinned as I looked down at them and Muto got scared. "Hello, Mr toe traitor!"

"Did you suspect me?" Muto questioned me as he collected himself quickly since he knows how I work.

"Oh, I only suspected you because you are old." I explained as I jumped down and I landed on my feet confusing me and even Muto so I spoke up first. "I'm curious, did you know I knew Izana?" I asked him and his eyes widened.

"You're not that close then." I mumbled. "You can't help me then."

"Help?" He asked me.

"Well, go to Tenjiku already. You're useless now, well it's not like you had any worth before that." I demanded. "Also don't do bondage on my dogs. They don't like it."

"I'm not leaving without you, Mia." Muto informed me.

"I'm not interested in a bug-eyed building." I rejected as I was poking Inui annoying Kokonoi to confirm Inui is the only real weakness of Kokonoi. "I like fluffy addicts, not toes unless they are Mikey's."

I went over and patted Takemichi's head he was crying while whining my name. He was hurt and so are the other two, they won't be able to fight for long if Muto started one.