Chapter 24

I was going to ride behind Draken since he stopped me from driving his motorcycle because he's a buzzkill, I just want to fly, why is he stopping me from chasing my dreams or crashing into them?

I was sitting on his bike bored as I swung my legs then Mikey came up to me and without even stopping he lifted me up and threw me over his shoulder and put me on the back of his motorcycle.

"Perfect" He grinned seeing me on his bike.

Draken sighed but left us to it "At least my bike won't be heavy" He smirked.

"Says the giant! You broke my bed by sitting on it with your fat ass Emma loves for some reason!" I yelled.

"What!?" Draken blushed making me laugh.

Mikey zoomed off and Draken came after us, we headed to the meeting and Takemichi was riding with Draken, he looked down already since the position he was going to aim for is already taken, I have no clue who has taken it.

"Mia" Mikey spoke up making me hum to show I'm listening.

"Do you like my ass?" He asked me and I laughed loudly.

"I love every part of you!" I reassured him.

"Good, I love your boobs" He informed.

"THE HELL ARE YOU TWO TALKING ABOUT!?" Draken yelled.

"Stop third-wheeling, I can talk to Mikey about my wonderful boobs all I want!" I yelled back.

There were many groans and laughs from the others.

Once we arrived I got off and walked behind Mikey and beside Draken as we went up the stairs to the shrine.

"Good evening, sir! Miss!" All the members that were waiting for us bowed.

"Queen is better" I mumbled.

Mikey stood on the top of the stairs and I stood on a step lower than him.

"We will now officially appoint the new 3rd Division Captain of the Tokyo Manji Gang!" Draken announced.

Everyone started to speculate on who it is "3rd Division Captain! Step up!" Mikey demanded.

It was silent and Takemichi went to step forward but I just gave him a look and raised my eyebrows asking him if he was sane.

He moved back and frowned.

Two people then started to come through to the front "Oh, some Goldilocks guy with hockey stick eyebrows and the 204th generic guy I have seen today" I hummed.

For some reason, Goldilocks wanted to stand in front of me but just one step lower, Mikey gave him a look since he was too close and the guy turned and then sat down irritating most people.

Everyone started to complain since he had his back to Mikey and me "The new 3rd Division Captain, Kisaki Tetta!" The one who walked up with him declared.

I was instantly pissed and glared down at him "So you're that piece of shit" I hissed.

I looked to Takemichi and he was livid to, his eyes connected with mine it looked like he was asking me what we should do and I shook my head.

It's best not to start beating him even though I want to see how much better he would look falling down some stairs.

"I have seen him before!" Someone spoke up.

"Isn't he from Moebius?" Another added.

Osanai said he was used so it must have been him and I'm guessing he's here to try and break Toman from the inside since he couldn't do it from the outside.