Chapter 56

"Hey, Mikey." Takemichi spoke up in a weird tone he was behind Mikey on his bike and he tightened his hold on Mikey. I noticed, I fucking did.

"No confessing!" I yelled.

"I'm not confessing my feelings!" Takemichi retorted.

"Not that one! You know when I became a pirate, and you actually do have feelings for my Mikey?" I asked suspicious of him then I laughed as he looked done with me

"Mikey, where are your parents?" Takemichi asked him an awful question.

"Hm? Didn't have any, maybe they are dead like Mia's." Mikey dodged the question showing he doesn't want to talk about their deaths.

"We can only hope with my lot." I added. "But I would have loved to have met your parents, they would be adorable like you."

"They will be dead then." Mikey decided faking his jealousy.

"WHAT?!" Takemichi yelled.

"Joke! Do you know what that is?!" I yelled at him.

"Do you know what a red light is?!" He yelled back as we went through one.

"It's just me, gramps and Emma, and also Mia." Mikey informed Takemichi.

"Izana." I mumbled. "He never got to join."

"So your gramps raised you! That's surprising!" Takemichi exclaimed.

"Emma and I don't have the same mum, so we used to live in different homes." Mikey explained. "Her mum dumped her off with me and gramps 10 or so years ago and disappeared."

"Yikes." Takemichi mumbled.

"My bro raised us both he was 10 years older than me and we followed him everywhere, he taught us all sorts of things." Mikey grinned brightly then pouted. "But he took Mia away from me alot."

"He needed a bodyguard." I explained, and I noticed Mikey's attitude, he needs to say something to us. "Go on confess your undying love for me and your lord and saviour the dorayaki bike."

"That sounds amazing." He laughed. "Sometimes I don't know what's going on. My bro should be around, but he isn't, and I don't understand what that means or that Mia could disappear one day to."

"When that happens, my mind goes blank. I don't know right from left or up from down, I don't know what's right or what's wrong." Mikey admitted.

I was in shock seeing now that he can't deal with death well. That's why he was like that when Baji died and if that happened again he would probably kill someone without knowing the consequences until much later.

"Well, you have the great Mia." I added. "I know everything, so just ask me."

Mikey grinned at me. "Your hugs ground me. I know that being with you and hugging you is always the right thing to do no matter what."

"I want to hug you!" I complained since we are still on our bikes. "Anyway, dark bad, keep with me, Mia. I'm the best addiction you can have, the side effects are love and sometimes an inferiority complex like Takemichi has with everyone."

"I don't." Takemichi mumbled.

We stopped at the park I pointed out earlier, and I was running ahead to a tree as those two lagged behind me. "My bro was the boss of a motorcycle gang and he still sucked at fighting." Mikey admitted.

"What?! No way!" Takemichi yelled.

"I know someone like you, but better!" I added.

"Oi!" He yelled and threw a snowball at me.