Chapter 20

It's been a week since stab the dragon day and I have visited Draken every day, Mikey does to but he sometimes just pokes his head in then leaves and I have to chase after him then drag him back every time.

"Why do you do this?" I asked as I was pulling him along.

"Because it's cute when you're annoyed and chase me" Mikey grinned.

I just pat his head since he's adorable and he did the same back "What are you two doing?" Draken sighed.

We just pat his head confusing him.

"Not as good" We both complained annoying him and I pat Mikey's head again as he pat mine.

I went to go pick up Takemichi to have him come visit "Takemitchy, what happened? Who forced you to wear that?" I asked concerned once I saw him standing like he has just pooped his pants.

"I have become a legend among the delinquents in town! How am I supposed to go back to the future now!?" He yelled.

"You're disturbing," I informed him, I then bowed "But thank you, I wouldn't have been able to save my brother without you, I owe you a lot."

"Don't worry about it, you're doing the same for me with Hina so I should thank you" Takemichi pat my back.

"Good now keep your distance from me, I don't want to be associated with someone that has the word outlaw on their crotch" I started to make distance between us.

"Oi, I look amazing!" He yelled.

"Yeah to a blind person!" I retorted.

He chased me for some reason to the hospital but couldn't outrun or catch up to me "You know everyone thought you were a pervert chasing me but didn't intervene since you looked so pathetic trying to catch up to me, they must have felt sorry for you" I informed him.

"Anyway, my brother is on the third floor in that room" I pointed up at it.

"Are you not coming in?" Takemichi asked me while catching his breath.

"Yeah, tell him I'm not coming up and that you will report to me how he's doing" I smirked.

He was confused but went inside, about a minute later "GET YOUR ASS UP HERE!!! YOU IDIOT!!" Draken yelled from the window and I heard a Takemichi cry in fear.

"But I don't want to see you like that" I informed him.

"Do you want me to come down there myself?!" Draken glared at me.

"Sorry, coming!" I laughed.

"Hey, what are you doing!?" Draken panicked.

"What? You said to come up" I said confused.

"THERE ARE STAIRS!! DO YOU NOT KNOW THEY EXIST!!?" Draken yelled as I climbed the hospital.

"No, I forget they did and I will forget once again" I informed him and he glared down at me "Okay, I will jump do-"

"YOU'RE ON THE SECOND FLOOR!! Give me your hand" He held out his hand to me.

I went up one more bit and was able to grab his hand and I then saw Mikey on the roof looking down at us and I waved at him.

"Stop waving and get in" Draken pulled me in then threw me onto his bed far away from the window "You're both being stupid, when did you start climbing buildings?"

"About two years in the future" I answered then got whacked by his pillow.

"You wouldn't understand how I feel, Draken" Takemichi tried taking off his glasses in a cool way but ended up poking himself in both eyes and started to cry, honestly that was impressive in a sad way.