Chapter 2

"So, why am I not dead?" I asked and everyone was still looking at me in shock.

"Well, we are in the infirmary of the train station" Takemichi informed me.

"Train stations have infirmaries?" I asked shocked.

"That's what surprises you" He laughed nervously "When we fell we were saved."

"What do you mean fell? We were pushed" I retorted surprising him.

"Could I have some time alone to speak with you two?" Some guy in a suit asked.

"Sure, why did you push us?" I asked.

"I didn't!" He freaked out.

"This man saved your life" One of the people in the room spoke up.

"Its been a while" He came over to us.

"Don't recognise you" I informed him "Wait, don't tell me I have another brother."

"No you don't, well I don't think so anyway, I'm Tachibana Naoto" He introduced himself.

"Huh?" Takemichi let out showing he recognises his name.

"That day, you changed my fate" Naoto informed him.

"Huh? That day! But...wait, you died" Takemichi rambled.

"Can someone speak sense?" I asked making them laugh.

"You travelled through time Takamichi!" Naoto yelled.

"I said sense! Wait, that wasn't a dream?" I asked.

"That's how I survived and saved you both, you changed the present by travelling through time" Naoto explained "And it seems you went through the same thing, um..."

"Mia, thanks for saving me tiny detective" I held up my hand while grinning.

"Takemichi, twelve years ago today this is what you told me, make sure you remember this date Naoto and protect your sister" Naoto got a chair to sit down in "I studied really hard and became a police officer so that I could protect my sister."

"Then Tachibana is..!" Takemichi fell out of his bed.

Naoto expression fell and I put my hand on his shoulder "I'm sorry you had to go through that it isn't your fault" I reassured him.

"Thank you, I really did everything that I could possibly think of! But...please help me" He gave us a look full of determination "I know you both will be able to save my sister."

"Us? Save Tachibana?" Takemichi mumbled.

"Do we need to get hit by a train again?" I asked.

"DON'T!!" The other people in the room yelled.

"I have jumped in front of some before I will be fine" I reassured them.

"Mia!" Takamichi yelled.

"What?" I asked "Oh, sorry, I'm a stunt woman" I explained to everyone.

Afterwards, we got followed by some of the employees to make sure I don't go jumping in front of anything and Naoto even had a hold of the strap of my bag to make sure.

He took us to his apartment "Oh god, it's the stacks of paper I only ever see on film sets, they actually do exist" I mumbled.

We got settled down and I was looking at a board with all sorts of pictures on it "Time travel" Naoto spoke up dramatically "I have observed something about your power."

"You both jumped from the present July 4th, 2017 to July 4th, 2005" He informed us and looked to me to confirm.

"Yeah that was the exact day I went back and was on top of my boyfriend" I nodded and he blushed furiously "I jumped out of a tree."